Hope Maybe?

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
On Sparksy’s programme this morning it was reported that a group of Japanese business men landed at a London airport and were pleased that there was an air link to Plymouth. Is it worth hoping that they are heading to Home Park? :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jul 17, 2008
Calstock
I understand they were heading to the South-West in order to develop "Drake World" - a theme park based on pirates, the sea & England's most famous sea captain. They have said that they expect it to rival Disneyworld in Paris and that it will be built on Central Park in Plymouth with its headquarters to be on the old site of The Plymouth Argyle Football Club.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
knecht":6gnsuy5k said:
I understand they were heading to the South-West in order to develop "Drake World" - a theme park based on pirates, the sea & England's most famous sea captain. They have said that they expect it to rival Disneyworld in Paris and that it will be built on Central Park in Plymouth with its headquarters to be on the old site of The Plymouth Argyle Football Club.

You forgot the :)

Feb 29, 2008
mikey":2ujda848 said:
knecht":2ujda848 said:

Maybe I could put my beard and Janner accent to good use :)

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
argyleiggy":2pgvrj63 said:
mikey":2pgvrj63 said:
knecht":2pgvrj63 said:

You know why pirates are called pirates don't you?

Cause they Yarrrrrrr.

Topboy":3jiexn7g said:
argyleiggy":3jiexn7g said:
mikey":3jiexn7g said:
knecht":3jiexn7g said:

You know why pirates are called pirates don't you?

Cause they Yarrrrrrr.

Where do Pirates keep the buccaneers................... under their buccanhats :) :) :)

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
Anyway, I think that Pirates are stupid.

If I only had one eye, there's no way I'd risk losing the other one by having a parrot with a sharp beak on my shoulder.

M

Monkey Nuts

mikey":1dctacre said:
On Sparksy’s programme this morning it was reported that a group of Japanese business men landed at a London airport and were pleased that there was an air link to Plymouth. Is it worth hoping that they are heading to Home Park? :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Let's hope they're not relying on that air link for their return trip to London!! :)

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
Monkey Nuts":1qr0dex6 said:
mikey":1qr0dex6 said:

Let's hope they're not relying on that air link for their return trip to London!! :)
Last one is at 4.30pm today.

Best they talk bloody quickly!!! (Possibly like a pirate to continue the theme.)

C

charlee

knecht":37h7mska said:

This sounds actually awesome :)