"The cheque is in the post" | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

"The cheque is in the post"

Will it or won't it.

• Yes, Kagami and Synan are honourable men.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We have more chance of seeing the Rorys score

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Let's go into Admin and sod the lot of 'em.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Come on then guys, let's have a vote on it.

Will the £1000,000 arrive on Monday?

Very simple to vote.

Three choices. :wink:

gil

Feb 22, 2008
And I thought you were referring to my Trust donation - I did post it yesterday honestly. :oops:

ADMINISTRATION

I don't buy this we wouldn't come out the other side bllx.

Apr 1, 2009
Whilst I share the concerns of the majority about whether the money will turn up, is this poll a good idea? If Kagami/Synan/their advisors read it, and read that a big majority (currently 85%) do not think that they are honorable men, what will their reaction be? Ok, it might spur them into proving their honorability, but might it have the opposite effect? If there is any chance that it is the latter, and thus of the poll jeopardising any chance of the money being transferred, then I would be worried.

May 22, 2006
xmastree":3giy62se said:
Whilst I share the concerns of the majority about whether the money will turn up, is this poll a good idea? If Kagami/Synan/their advisors read it, and read that a big majority (currently 85%) do not think that they are honorable men, what will their reaction be? Ok, it might spur them into proving their honorability, but might it have the opposite effect? If there is any chance that it is the latter, and thus of the poll jeopardising any chance of the money being transferred, then I would be worried.

So either they turn up with the money and the club is saved (suits me) or

they read this, get incredibly narked that people would even suggest that they're not honourable people and cancel the cheque. Ridsdale then hits the 'Admin' button, we lose the shower of illegitimates and the shower of illegitimates lose their money (suits me).

A

Anonymous

Sums it up nicely for me as well. :)

Most of us have had enough now.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Who is Ridsdale to hit the administration button? I suppose he is just holding Stapes' hand over it like in one of those team quizzes.

As I understand it, if the yen don't arrive the button will have to be pressed before the court hearing, with the old Countdown clock on 29 seconds. But even then can they solve the Countdown Conundrum? We'll see if they have the solution... after the break.

(middle-aged? me?)

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
Mark_Smith":2dti99qy said:
Who is Ridsdale to hit the administration button? I suppose he is just holding Stapes' hand over it like in one of those team quizzes.

As I understand it, if the yen don't arrive the button will have to be pressed before the court hearing, with the old Countdown clock on 29 seconds. But even then can they solve the Countdown Conundrum? We'll see if they have the solution... after the break.

(middle-aged? me?)

RETKSIEHC

Let me know if you need a clue!

Jon

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
Ian,

Could we have another option; "No, they have dishonoured their families. They should hang their heads in shame"?

Thought such a poll result may be a useful extra headline if the shores of Japan are ever reached......

Jon

G

Green Goblin

Option one. Only because I want it to be so. Number three seems closest.

A

Anonymous

JonB":l3w5yq05 said:
Ian,

Could we have another option; "No, they have dishonoured their families. They should hang their heads in shame"?

Thought such a poll result may be a useful extra headline if the shores of Japan are ever reached......

Jon

IF they renege on this one Jon, I have a feeling that it will be like Pearl Harbour 2 on here, but with a different result.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I voted that it will be here, still doesn't make them honourable men though. If they were we'd have received a payment on December 31st as promised.