ok on wednesday | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

ok on wednesday

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Her is a text message just recieved from a mate who knows Tony Wrathall Belive it or not this is what I have received

stapleton talking to jap lawyers this morning
directors coughed up more cash 4 the tax office we

Make of that what you want but that is how it came to me

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
cleaner":26uv0fjn said:
Hasn't the tax debt been paid :?:

Perhaps it is to cover forward tax /NI liabilities. In my personal taxation I now need to pay 12 months upfront to cover what the HMRC calculate to be my tax liability on untaxed income I receive. It maybe, given the experience of HMRC with PAFC, that they are taking the same sort of line. That may mean the Japanese connection is telling the UK members of the Board to get their act together and cover the other overheads. Just a thought but I would think that situation is not exactly a big bonus if wages and mortgage repayments cannot be covered by cash flow. Somebody please tell me different!

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Quintrell_Green":1w2q4a8y said:
cleaner":1w2q4a8y said:
Hasn't the tax debt been paid :?:

Perhaps it is to cover forward tax /NI liabilities. In my personal taxation I now need to pay 12 months upfront to cover what the HMRC calculate to be my tax liability on untaxed income I receive. It maybe, given the experience of HMRC with PAFC, that they are taking the same sort of line. That may mean the Japanese connection is telling the UK members of the Board to get their act together and cover the other overheads. Just a thought but I would think that situation is not exactly a big bonus if wages and mortgage repayments cannot be covered by cash flow. Somebody please tell me different!

Yes think the additional funds are for the december/jan tax bill !