Embargo Gone? Really? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Embargo Gone? Really?

C

charlee

Alot of argyle fans i have talked to are under the impression that the embargo has been lifted, as we have paid off the debts!

I for one am under the impression that it still remains.

Can anyone confirm taht i am correct, and it still remains?

put it in rumours as it would be flamed in the main board!

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
As I understand it, we've paid off the tax bill. However, the embargo remains until the players are paid.

A

AMS

Didn't we also get a loan from the PFA to pay the players for at least one month?

L

Laughter My Ploy

Devonportender":1z2upi3j said:
We'll know when it's lifted, you'll probably hear Reid's screams of joy in london.

London calling...and all I can hear at the moment is a low incessant whimpering with an occasional heavyhearted big sigh accompanied by a slight squeaking of floorboards and a trace of an intermittent bang...it I was to interpret the sounds eminating from Plymouth I would say it is someone rocking in corner knocking their head against a (brick) wall...wondering how why what when it all came to this

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
was hoping it would be lifted today, Hopefully with the loan going through it may be abd Reid can bring in a couple of loanees for Saturday.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
We owe:

- The players
- The PFA
- and some monies to another club, possibly Spurs for the Parrett loan.

Until we clear all of them the embargo stays.

Feb 21, 2008
Tavypilgrim":dfq2pkp3 said:
We owe:

- The players
- The PFA
- and some monies to another club, possibly Spurs for the Parrett loan.

Until we clear all of them the embargo stays.

I thought his loan was cancelled by mutual consent so I wouldnt think it would be spurs, more than likely its the alleged money received by Huddersfield to pay Damien Johnsons wages.