Administration Thursday/Friday | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Administration Thursday/Friday

C

CADMAN

Have just been told,from good source,we will pull administration late Thursday afternnon. Sorry my first post looks like being bad news,just thought you should be first to know.

Feb 21, 2008
If it wasnt for bad luck we wouldnt have any luck at all.

Actually just replace luck with bad ownership.

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
I actually know CADMAN and like he says this has come via a very good source. Lets see what happens Thursday I suppose but I think he's right.
First time for everything mate :)

Mar 7, 2009
Saturday Service":21o4qqrd said:
I actually know CADMAN and like he says this has come via a very good source. Lets see what happens Thursday I suppose but I think he's right.
First time for everything mate :)

Now THAT'S worrying :x

T

Tim Chown

penzancepirate":qlzdw1ig said:
Brilliant news if true... time for a proper clear out. We can't be this lucky ... surely.

So what about all those suppliers who lose out?

Mar 7, 2009
GreenGuy":17w6d9dy said:
penzancepirate":17w6d9dy said:
Brilliant news if true... time for a proper clear out. We can't be this lucky ... surely.

So what about all those suppliers who lose out?

Are you one of them GG?

Not having a dig mate, just seen you mention it a few times! :)

Sep 2, 2008
I look forward to seeing whether the PASTDT get their money back if administration does happen. It'll be a pretty damning indictment of those currently in charge of our club if they don't.

T

Tim Chown

Not directly, but I know of people who would be affected. Not for big amounts, but it's just that some people seem to only think of one side of the equation.

If the smaller suppliers do get preferential treatment as happened at Saints, not so bad though.

The larger investors placed a bet on the World Cup goldmine, no sympathy for them, time to pay your bets gentlemen.

Jan 26, 2009
Morecambe
I agree with Greenguy..

Those who want administration and see it as the answer.

Just remember the small businesses, who will lose everything on this. This could well cost some people a lot more then a Saturday activity.

If this is true, then Good luck to all the small businesses effected.

G

Gareth Nicholson

Surely the certainty at least would be of benefit to local suppliers? To have the knowledge that you might only get 10p in the £ back is obviously bad news, but what's the prospect of full payment right now? Pretty close to zero. In addition, the sooner the club is back on an even keel, the sooner the suppliers have a stable trading partner again.

(If this is all wrong, I blame Ivybridge Community College Business Studies and Economics teachers 1990-1997)

Aug 1, 2006
Plymouth
penzancepirate":37m7ej4r said:
The amount owed to small suppliers will be very small compared to the directors and the like. The new owners can always come to a voluntary arrangement after admin with the small businesses ... good PR for incomers. It's the big gamblers that would lose out.

In my experience of administration this is complete nonsense. The ones with clout get so many in the pound ..the ones with very little get err very little.

Admin will be avoided for the reason that those who have pumped lots in get very little back from the hatchet man that comes in to take things apart to the bare bones.

B

bandwagon

How will all this sit with Stapletons business? Christ, his clients will be running for the hills!!

Feb 29, 2008
pauliepaul":noqhytcy said:
penzancepirate":noqhytcy said:
The amount owed to small suppliers will be very small compared to the directors and the like. The new owners can always come to a voluntary arrangement after admin with the small businesses ... good PR for incomers. It's the big gamblers that would lose out.

In my experience of administration this is complete nonsense. The ones with clout get so many in the pound ..the ones with very little get err very little.

Admin will be avoided for the reason that those who have pumped lots in get very little back from the hatchet man that comes in to take things apart to the bare bones.

True, I have been stiffed by businesses going into admin. twice and people like me got zilch whilst the banks got the money, same happens when people go bankrupt. Working hard has nearly cost me my house twice :twisted: