Larrieu to Blackpool for a month... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Larrieu to Blackpool for a month...

H

Half-Time-Pasty

The guy deserves to see the bright lights in some form during his career but it'll never happen...surely?

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
GreenRich":xbvz9bo7 said:
there isnt a loan window for the premiership is there?

In an emergency, yes. Man City did it last year when Given got injured.

The Metro reports today that Holloway is seeking permission to loan a goalkeeper as they only have one.

A

Anonymous

SSN are reporting Blackpool are looking for special dispensation from the PL to sign a keeper, great for Larry if true.

After the dust settles and we re group as a club I hope his testimonial is sorted out.

G

Green Goblin

It seems like an unlikely rumor. A goalkeeper who is number two in League One that ends up in Premier League.

But I do not think Larrieu would make a fool of himself if it would still happen.

Aug 22, 2006
big-green":1v9k7hnv said:
SMIAL":1v9k7hnv said:

His wife Penny is due to have their second child any time now

Plus the fact that if Larrieu goes erm we are left short anyway - and it may be just about ok if we are left with 2 strikers for example because Timar could play up front, but do you really fancy seeing Chris Clark in goal? I mean what would we get anyway from it? A few grand a week paid off by Blackpool?

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Pafcintheplace":50rxaa0x said:
We have Chenoweth don't forget

Don't swear at us.

Anyhow, this could be dead in the water. Rumour on BBC website is that James Beattie has put his name down.

Sep 1, 2006
Well you can delete this thread now I think. BWP, Bhasera and now Ro..Bit of a teaser is old Gollum.