New poll? Would you support a Stapleton-led pre-pack? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New poll? Would you support a Stapleton-led pre-pack?

Would you support a current Director(s) prepack?

• Yes. It's our club we have to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Once bitten twice shy.

• We need a complete clean sweep.

• Anything that saves the club is OK by me.

• Total voters
T

Tim Chown

Or indeed a pre-pack involving *any* current directors?

Not just for the likely -15 point additional penalty for CVA violation, but on moral grounds.

Can we have such a poll please mods?

A

ajgreen

I would rather cover my manhood in honey and pop the "old boy" into a beehive

G

Green Goblin

The choice is simple. We need a complete clean sweep.

Feb 29, 2008
Personally no but in reality if he is on the new board then we have to unite and get on with it, the new board will be judged by their results, end of.

O

old redeyes

If it is true (as I have read on here) that he was served lunch by unpaid staff in the weeks before Christmas, and then let one of his employees pay a heating bill then I don't see how anyone can have any respect for the man.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
There is an often repeated mantra to 'get behind whoever is wearing the green shirt' I have always stuck by this and I expect to continue doing so whoever ends up running the club.

Feb 26, 2008
A village
Trev501":3k2vxlnv said:
There is an often repeated mantra to 'get behind whoever is wearing the green shirt' I have always stuck by this and I expect to continue doing so whoever ends up running the club.

That's where they have us over a barrel, isn't it? Preying on the loyalty and blind faith of the fans.

I'm torn between a clean sweep being needed and accepting anything that saves the club. Tis a quandary.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Village Green":1nox0or5 said:
Trev501":1nox0or5 said:

That's where they have us over a barrel, isn't it? Preying on the loyalty and blind faith of the fans.

I'm torn between a clean sweep being needed and accepting anything that saves the club. Tis a quandary.
You can still hope for a clean sweep (as I do) yet get behind the team regardless of the outcome. But yes, I feel your pain!