Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Yes, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
A

andyr1963

Are you going to renew you ticket for next season? (If there is a next season. :shock: ) If not, why not?

For the first time since David Kemp was in charge I don't think I can face going every week and I am feeling guilty already. :?

H

Half-Time-Pasty

I've been arguing with myself for the past week...

At the minute it's all ifs and buts as to whether I will renew.

Heart says yes, head says no.

If there's a mandatory list I'll put myself in the maybes...

R

RedGreen

andyr1963":289d8b2o said:
Are you going to renew you ticket for next season? (If there is a next season. :shock: ) If not, why not?

For the first time since David Kemp was in charge I don't think I can face going every week and I am feeling guilty already. :?

+1

Really pizzed off at the moment, 3 seasons of poo, i can't take the beatings at home anymore, might skip it and pick and choose my games, especially for all those cheap offers, surf 188 etc, feel like we have had the pizz taken out of us!!

If we were going to go into admin, why the fudge did we sell all of our best players?????

It don't make sense!

What a freaking soap opera we have become!

Mar 6, 2008
Plymouth
Predicted interest rate rises, inflation booming, big family holiday later this year. Sadly I cannot justify next season for the first time in 12 years!! But will get to all the games I can

Sep 20, 2003
I will be. Why because regardless of what is happening and who is in charge they are my club.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
it all depends what players are here as far as i'm concerned. if the likes of arnason, clark, paterson , patterson, fallon and seip are offered new deals i will not be going to any match.

Feb 2, 2010
St Austell
I'll be renewing, part of our financial problems are down to our falling attendances. No matter where we are in the league argyle will always be my club and I'll be proud of that. We have amazing away fans and are a unique club with a long history. All the grief I'm getting at work sucks but I'm sure in a few years I'll be the one laughing. I'll never stop supporting the team and can't imagine quiting

P

pilgrimpaul

I'm not sure if this helps or not.....

Last season I didn't renew mine as they had removed the seating from the Mayflower and I had to pay more to sit in the Lyndhurst.

However... I couldn't stay away, as a result I have sat in the Lyndhurst every game this season and paid on the day.

Conclusion..
1. I have paid more than I would have done if I had bought a season ticket.

2. I have felt like an outsider (not a true fan) by not having a season ticket.

3. Regardless of what happens this season, I will be buying a season ticket next season.

A

argyle dude

I won't be and haven't since moving away as I only attend a handul of games a year (even fewer here on in as I work a lot of saturdays now) but if I was still in Plymouth I certainly would provided the old board have indeed sold up and f**ked off.
Still, at least I have a nice short trip down the road in Shrewsbury too look forward to next season :cry:

Mar 23, 2008
Ill be there. Support has to be through thick and thin. What keeps me going are the magic moments get every now and again. Despite the dross over the last few years there have been some good moments like gallaghers goal against blackpool, mackie against reading, the emergence of our young players, beating the scum and the opening day win at southampton when there was great hope. Who knows how we will fare in league 2 but ill be there and whatever happens at least we will have more moments to remember.

L

Laughter My Ploy

I'm guessing the firm that loaned Argyle money against next seasons season ticket money will lose out if the club finally goes into adminstration

B

bandwagon

I fear who ever takes over had better have a proper plan and plenty of money - alot of us are going to take some convincing after the mediocraty that has reigned!! For me, this was the first season without a ST in 10 years - I won't even step foot in the place if any old board are anything to do with it, am waiting with baited breath to be convinced by the new owners!!