NEW OWNER LOOKING TO BUY!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

NEW OWNER LOOKING TO BUY!!

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
just had a text from my mate who's brother lives in Frinton and works for a very nice tennis club. The owner of the club is looking to buy Argyle. THIS IS NOT MADE UP!!! :shock: :shock:

Jan 2, 2010
Block 12er":1k133fi4 said:
just had a text from my mate who's brother lives in Frinton and works for a very nice tennis club. The owner of the club is looking to buy Argyle. THIS IS NOT MADE UP!!! :shock: :shock:

They're not called clubs, they're called racquets.

Nov 24, 2010
Plymouth
Shadowknight":1p8m0hku said:
Block 12er":1p8m0hku said:

They're not called clubs, they're called racquets.

haha :D

B

bandwagon

Don't tell me - he goes by the name of Captain Mainwaring, Frinton on Sea, Home Guard!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Aug 7, 2010
Block 12er":2xxed3iu said:

Pure bullpoo. If your going to make something up at least make the part of who you heard it from believable-"mates brother who lives in Frinton"- you can do better than that.

G

Greenskin

Frinton had no pubs until 2000.Very conservative sort of place,i'd have thought they'd be more interested in buying a croquet club up there.On the subject of pubs,Carlisle's pubs were nationalised as an experiment by the government in 1916 and reprivatised in 1971.How interesting is that?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Block 12er":1p1g5q34 said:

It must be the other John Lloyd!

R

ray rowlands

Could be Peter Jones off dragons den he fancies himself at tennis ha ha

B

bandwagon

Quintrell_Green":34ttligr said:
bandwagon":34ttligr said:
Don't tell me - he goes by the name of Captain Mainwaring, Frinton on Sea, Home Guard!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Get it right Bandwagon, tis Walmington-on-Sea. Stupid Boy!

I'm losing my mind QG - I need beer!!