South East Millionaire Favourite To Take Over | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

South East Millionaire Favourite To Take Over

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
Local consortium and south east business have put forward bids however S.E.is favourite. Info has come indirectly from administrator Gillfoyle.

Moved to rumours I see but is a fact.

E

exmouthgrecian

leep33":1ptfcsgp said:
Hopefully a multi millionaire who will put some money into the playing side!!

Are you peed??? you owe £13m :eek:

Apparently he's the leading contender. Not sure how i feel about him. Tory councillor for West Drayton and MD of real estate company dubarry holdings ltd. Looking to get a larger european based property development company involved.

Anyone see a theme 'Developing' here! excuse the pun!

Apr 4, 2004
More of the same by the look of it.

Pretty please can we have a board with Peter Jones and Nick Warren. I could seriously rally behind those guys.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
exmouthgrecian":2b6co70z said:
leep33":2b6co70z said:

Dont mean to be rude ............. but will you please sod of to exeweb and leave us to rebuild our club

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Devonportender":1fncm8qv said:
Apparently he's the leading contender. Not sure how i feel about him. Tory councillor for West Drayton and MD of real estate company dubarry holdings ltd. Looking to get a larger european based property development company involved.

Anyone see a theme 'Developing' here! excuse the pun!

The word 'DEVELOPMENT' is making me wretch already and if European means Eastern European based e.g. Russia, Baltic States, Ukraine Serbian etc, then I feel an attack of defecation already. Just go steady Mr Administrator, when it comes to signing a sales contract!

Dec 2, 2010
Can't see it being Paul Buttivant. He hasn't got the leverage. A feckin tory councillor from West Drayton...you're havin a larf!! :lol:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
It could be someone we know of.

If what I hear is true I'll be glad to have them on board.

Oh Ponty come on and play ball and tell us all :lol:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
exmouthgrecian":23hgtbp4 said:
leep33":23hgtbp4 said:

We are (were) £13m in debt. £5m required to see us to the end of the season and sort out the admin. So ... not quite so much required.

Anyway, who are shitty selling this year to survive? Crowds of 4k and less - can't see that sustaining you long term. Reached your high-tide? We should be able to tell when the water recedes and we can see the scum mark.