Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Duguid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 17 11.3%

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Went for Carl Flecher a captains performance.I would liked to have voted for "all of them" as i could not fault i player for a real gutsy display/Well done to all of them.

M

Millbridgemike

Sorry GG forgot to put that option in, will put it in now.

A

andyr1963

Great TEAM performance even if it was a bit shakey come the end.
For the first time in his Argyle career Rory Fallon got my vote. :grin: although Fletch probably deserved it. :)

Three points tonight Three wins in a row, bledy ell COYG :grin:

A

Anonymous

fletcher was a bomb, put himself everywhere, all of them for me. I would want to vote for peter reid also. The passion he has instilled in every game is second to none. Loved it when the few went over to him after the goal. You can tell he and they love each other dearly! I really mean that :)

G

Greenpilgrim

Fletch was immense. A great captain's performance. A good team performance we did what we had to and a clean sheet to boot. Crowd did there bit aswell and got behind the team. :mrgreen:

M

Marcus The Green

Fletcher was outstanding in the middle of the park tonight. Led the team brilliantly, got stuck in and won a lot of key battles in midfield.

Aug 7, 2010
Fletch was outstanding tonight but without Super Zubar tonight i feel our defense would've been alot more exposed- Zubar my motm

Feb 26, 2008
A village
On another day I would have said the whole team, but tonight Fletch was quite simply outstanding and gave as good a performance in a green shirt as I can remember.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Close for me between Zubar and Fletch but Fletch nicks it for his continued great performance after being bandaged up.

Jan 25, 2010
I think James Paterson was very good at the left back today.

Definitely the 3 at the back in paterson, nelson and zubar. Not sure that N'gala had the best of games.