Preferred bidder pulls out? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Preferred bidder pulls out?

Jun 22, 2005
I don't post that often about rumours but my source is 100% spot on usually. He has stated today and I quote:

I've been hearing that the preferred bidder has fallen through. Lots of negative language used by source and the situation doesn't sound salvageable.

The source I heard this from said that the future of the club is now in severe peril and may not be able to hold out.

I hope for once, he's got this wrong :(

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Bollox

Big concerns

B

bandwagon

I think we have never been closer to starting again on some muddy field - you know what, I'm beginning to see it as a more palatable option!! Still don't fancy Ridsdale and this Gilfoyle geezer is too sharp for his own good!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

I would have thought that your source, who has a 100% record to date, may well not have the same contacts he used to have, and if he has, I cant imagine that Brenda would be sharing sensitive information with them.

Different world now, I dont suppose even the "directors" know much of what is happening at the moment, and lets face it, they were the source of most rumours in the past, when it suited them. Not now though.

Jun 22, 2005
I'm pretty sure its not a director. He has been passing snippets on for years now before that shower came to HP. As I say, I hope this is wrong

A

Anonymous

I'm 98% sure it is (thankfully).

Sources can be wrong sometimes, as I often prove, :lol:

Apr 1, 2009
Given the brinkmanship that must be going on, I am absolutely certain that there will be threats to pull out.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
As far as I'm aware there are two bidders, no-one has pulled out. One will fund the club and the other may fund the club, one bidder would like the Mastpoint £1.4m mortgage to change to unsecured or written off.
The other bidder is also waiting on the outcome of his questions.

A

Anonymous

I think that's part of the delay from what I heard Ian.

Mastpoint has 14 (I think) people invloved and all of them have to be contacted about their slice of the action.

Tangled web and all that. :twisted: