Out of Business by Tuesday? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Out of Business by Tuesday?

C

charlee

I have seen things about us going out of business on tuesday! Any truth in this?

Im all worried now :(

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
charlee":ho7yfcs1 said:
I have seen things about us going out of business on tuesday! Any truth in this?

I know Liverpool are out of europe but surely things aren't that bad??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
charlee":1fqqum2q said:

He could have a point you know ,I've heard the same thing myself.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
How the hell can you say no chance.

It might be extremely unlikely but there is certainly 'a chance' - it's not complete outside the realms of possibility.

Jun 28, 2006
Salisbury
Pafcintheplace":3p957sjy said:
How the hell can you say no chance.

It might be extremely unlikely but there is certainly 'a chance' - it's not complete outside the realms of possibility.

There's a chance aliens from outer space will land and take over the club too. Almost as likely as Argyle going out of business on Tuesday. We should have the preferred bidder by then and a bit of funding to go with it.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
There is definitely no chance aliens from outer space will land and take over the club, however there is a chance PAFC will go out of business.

I admire your optimism though.

Not sure I'd fancy our chances against any pre season opposition of advanced alien species, and I doubt the GT's could foot the away travel bill.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Nah I'm alright thanks Ponters - was a bit cranky this morning.

I will take your odds as a reflection of your confidence you have of a positive resolution. I wish the preferred bidder would get his skates on. Why the need for anonymity beyond announcement of preferred bidder status and associated funding I do not know.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Does 'going bent' mean the same as the business/club 'going mammaries up' or less slang as going out of business?. I must confess I have heard the former used in quite another unrelated context and therefore find it strange to use relating to Argyle's current state of affairs.