New Twist | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Twist

It has been suggested but a very good source that there maybe a Libyan connection to one of the bids. Someone very wealthy and well connected my Weill be interested in investing in the club as a hobby/plaything.

It is understood that his interest was peaked during a recent holiday in one of the Arab states and that he has recently come to this country to seek some help in getting details.

If this is true bring back heany!

Mar 26, 2004
mrrapson":3vnvqu7m said:
It has been suggested but a very good source that there maybe a Libyan connection to one of the bids. Someone very wealthy and well connected my Weill be interested in investing in the club as a hobby/plaything.

It is understood that his interest was peaked during a recent holiday in one of the Arab states and that he has recently come to this country to seek some help in getting details.

If this is true bring back heany!

It's April 1st tomorrow not today. I can see lots of this going on tomorrow, may stay off these boards for a day. :)

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
[It's April 1st tomorrow not today. I can see lots of this going on tomorrow, may stay off these boards for a day. :)[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing :lol:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
The latest on the Libyan connection:

نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت

سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما

If I hear anything else, I'll let you know.....

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Andy_Symons":14iivwhy said:
Thats an interesting read. Just one question though: Who is this Osama Bin Synan that you're saying is looking to head up a consortium?

You have mis-read it.

It is Osama Bin Symons! :p

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Sid James' Park, Exeter was the first stadium to be suicide bombed.

One day, I imagine, they may rebuild it.