Chris Clark already off? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chris Clark already off?

• Thread starter Timar Wonderland
  • Start date
T

Timar Wonderland

I live in the same road and clarky, and suitcases are all packed in the driveway, garage is open with not much in there. Look like he could be on his way.

T

Timar Wonderland

haha, yeah maybe. Whatever it is, it don't look good for him.

G

Gareth Nicholson

GreenSam":whqk4x6v said:
He always gave his best but often his best wasn't good enough.

Nobody's best has been good enough for us over the last 3 years. It's a little churlish to pick out one player.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Gareth Nicholson":128njzjb said:
GreenSam":128njzjb said:
He always gave his best but often his best wasn't good enough.

Nobody's best has been good enough for us over the last 3 years. It's a little churlish to pick out one player.

Exactly, finding underachieving players in this squad is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Feb 29, 2008
Anyway he is injured, the season finishes tomorrow, maybe his lease is up now as he planned it? Good luck Clarky, one of the better footballers in this bunch IMO.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
dennis the menace":lio8kiaj said:
Another good player who always gave 100%.

King Tyman will be in raptures :twisted:
just got back from the gym after a very hard day at work, unlike the players. i am delighted if this is true. a pleasant man with that illness of soccer constipation, he can't pass a football. if he is on his way, good riddance to one of the worst footballers i have ever seen. i reckon back to scotland, iceland or the faroe islands for him. he wasn't a good player but he is , like myself, a gentleman.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
king tynan":124q96p4 said:
dennis the menace":124q96p4 said:

just got back from the gym after a very hard day at work, unlike the players. i am delighted if this is true. a pleasant man with that illness of soccer constipation, he can't pass a football. if he is on his way, good riddance to one of the worst footballers i have ever seen. i reckon back to scotland, iceland or the faroe islands for him. he wasn't a good player but he is , like myself, a gentleman.

Must be really hard polishing all the gym equipment .....

FFS cant you post anything without mentioning you work at a gym :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
greenmarc":28aoi9vj said:
king tynan":28aoi9vj said:
dennis the menace":28aoi9vj said:

FFS cant you post anything without mentioning you work at a gym :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
marc, i don't work at the gym, i do a very hard days work then go the gym. what is your opinion of chris clark as a player ?

J

James_Dennis

FFS cant you post anything without mentioning you work at a gym :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]
marc, i don't work at the gym, i do a very hard days work then go the gym. what is your opinion of chris clark as a player ?[/quote]

I know it wasn't my opinion you were asking for, but to be fair I thought he was decent enough at this level. He knew how to cross a ball. If he is moving on, I wish him all the best.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy

FFS cant you post anything without mentioning you work at a gym :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]
marc, i don't work at the gym, i do a very hard days work then go the gym. what is your opinion of chris clark as a player ?[/quote]

I know you dont work at the gym ......... i was just seeing if you take the bait :) :)

My view on clark is that given a constant run of games he could be a consistant performer at div1 level , but no higher ..

What ever my view of clark thou i wouldnt slag of him or any player of argyle the way you have ................ sorry but thats just my opinion