✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jul 29, 2010
JisLegend":3kyqyed1 said:
"Paul Buttivant and James Brent seem to have been ruled out of the deal."
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Pl ... ticle.html

Who is it then?! :)

You see that mentions a "genuine interest in football" not the earlier reported "previous interest in football".........

.......does that rule the Irish back in from the earlier 'out' because they were just property based, anyone can express a "genuine interest in football".

This is going to stay under wraps for over a month is it?.............is it F*** :roll:.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Yes I don't get the head banging either !
We should be very worried we are now heading into ownership of a person who doesn't want there identity revealing why ??
Or have the herald got it wrong ?
I was expecting brent to be announced today
Now whilst it appears we are safe we do not yet know how safe !

Dec 30, 2009
GreenEden":1i1jgeyf said:
We should be very worried we are now heading into ownership of a person who doesn't want there identity revealing why ??

That is true, I thought it was going to be Brent! :?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
GreenEden":1v5hkqef said:

The banging head is because there are at least 2 other threads on the mainboard discussing who the new owners may be and that a thread on its own speculating about who might be the new owner should be in the rumours - in fairness its not been the first thread started in the wrong place or on the same subjuect in the last 30 mins hence the :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dec 30, 2009
Daz":2wm92b11 said:
GreenEden":2wm92b11 said:

The banging head is because there are at least 2 other threads on the mainboard discussing who the new owners may be and that a thread on its own speculating about who might be the new owner should be in the rumours - in fairness its not been the first thread started in the wrong place or on the same subjuect in the last 30 mins hence the :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sorry, I did not read them. You can delete this thread if you want :)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
If anyone has any 'inside' or viable thoughts on who it may be then please PM :wink:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
No you are alright, someone else will start a thread soon enough. :lol:

Dec 3, 2005
Daz":2vgslyi6 said:
GreenEden":2vgslyi6 said:

Bloody hell - worse things happen at sea!!!

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
djg145":3p6bslyv said:
Daz":3p6bslyv said:
GreenEden":3p6bslyv said:

Bloody hell - worse things happen at sea!!!

But when your looking in from Blackberry land it is very easy to miss such threads very small screen and all !!

Maybe with your widescreen laptop you maybe able to give consideration to others who are less fortunate than yourself !

Dec 7, 2006
Hasn't Ray Ransome and his consortium just cashed their chips in at Coventry? Wonder if he's on the lookout for another club to invest in? :cool:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I post from my phone and mod from my phone. When we mod things we do it for the majority of posters. Most would not want the same thing repeated hence this being moved. It's no big deal, the :banghead: :banghead: are supposed to be lighthearted so please don't think I'm picking on anyone.