Nelson? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Nelson?

A

Argyle1886

After the game. A group of us were talking too Bolasie & Nelson (Asking for their shirts & an autograph in our programmes). We asked Nelson what he'd be doing now seen the Season is now offically over. He replied "Well, if you're on about for next season then I want to/intend to stay with the club however it depends on what the situation is of the club come August the start of the new Season"

What do you reckon? Complete 'BS' just to keep us 'fans' happy or do you think he's speaking the truth?

A

argyledj

i reckon the best we can hope for is to sell him and get him back on a season long loan

A

Argyle1886

I hope he stays, but then again I wouldn't mind us getting a decent price for him & getting him back on a season long loan.

subbuteo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
just a rumour, but I've heard he is off to Aston Villa.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
argyledj":1gokevub said:
i reckon the best we can hope for is to sell him and get him back on a season long loan
Pretty much what Reid said at bodmin the other week

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Whoever we sell too me must put a long list of add ons into the agreement becasue given the right tutition and guidence this lad will be good enough for the national team one day.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
Tugboat":3ghhly5a said:
Whoever we sell too me must put a long list of add ons into the agreement becasue given the right tutition and guidence this lad will be good enough for the national team one day.
If we are led by Reid and Ridsdale next season I think both have enough football savvy to see we are not shafted by the bigger teams.

T

tynanhitsthebarndoor

paulysalz":94erjm0x said:
SurreyGreen":94erjm0x said:
subbuteo":94erjm0x said:
just a rumour, but I've heard he is off to Aston Villa.
i heard that, villa have a pretty good youth set up, look at:
Young, albrighton etc...

Didn't they pay nearly £10m for Ashley Young?

And wasn't he about 22 years old by then?