Votes: 1 1.1%
  • All the staff at Argyle

Votes: 28 30.8%

• Total voters

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I agree with the match sponsors decision to award it to the fans.

But they are not an option, so, Luke Young for me, he has an excellent first touch, good passer and worked his socks off for the team.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
tonycholwell":2ypxkxxb said:

But they are not an option, so, Luke Young for me, he has an excellent first touch, good passer and worked his socks off for the team.

:iagree:
He gave it everything, he knew it was his big chance and he certainly did not waste it. Sometimes he went for it then got a little scared as Orient had some big defenders but he never lost the ball and in that situation layed it off to Jim. In the second half Young switched to the right side and caused havoc with a number of deadly crosses, really good leap forward to get through 77 minutes of proffesional football on your home debut at 17.

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
I thought Luke did well - but for me wasn't a man of the match performance. Had some good spells and looked comfortable on the ball, but he did have Paterson behind him (who was MOTM for me, had a terrific game) and Duguid the other side - good experience for the lad.

Not sure what was wrong with Yala, looked almost bored for most of the game - then he hits that beautiful strike!

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
I vote Joe mason he made some good runs and just pips nelson because of the goals we conceded.
, I thought young was out of position and I dont think did that well.

Feb 1, 2010
Ivybridge
Cobi Budge":32qsykpw said:
tonycholwell":32qsykpw said:

:iagree:
He gave it everything, he knew it was his big chance and he certainly did not waste it. Sometimes he went for it then got a little scared as Orient had some big defenders but he never lost the ball and in that situation layed it off to Jim. In the second half Young switched to the right side and caused havoc with a number of deadly crosses, really good leap forward to get through 77 minutes of proffesional football on your home debut at 17.

Cobi just to point out Luke is 18, it was his 18th birthday the day he played against brighton away

Sep 1, 2006
Jim Paterson again. Who would have thought 6 months ago he would be playing like this. Top man.