Anton Peterlin | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anton Peterlin

• Thread starter northcountryboy
  • Start date
N

northcountryboy

I've heard from a close link that he is moving on. Not sure where.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Good guy but offers very little to the team

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
As with every single member of the first team I wish him all the best and say a big thankyou for the dignity you showed whilst representing our club during its worst period ever

P

pete707

Bubba":1xazgver said:
As with every single member of the first team I wish him all the best and say a big thankyou for the dignity you showed whilst representing our club during its worst period ever
:iagree:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Bubba":17qemg7c said:

Bubba that is absolutely spot on.

This is a very very pertinent post and in my opinion should be copied and pasted on any thread where individual players are leaving or rumoured to be.

It is a great shame that people need to be constantly reminded of this.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
monkeywrench":zwzjy9qu said:
Bubba":zwzjy9qu said:

Bubba that is absolutely spot on.

This is a very very pertinent post and in my opinion should be copied and pasted on any thread where individual players are leaving or rumoured to be.

It is a great shame that people need to be constantly reminded of this.

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
Bubba":3vrbbtvh said:

Although I would disagree with Cobi. I think he would do well in League 2.

P.L.I.H":2paqrnpn said:
Bubba":2paqrnpn said:

Although I would disagree with Cobi. I think he would do well in League 2.

The same was said about many of our players and League 1 last year.

Nice guy, works hard, but offers little.

B

Brad Rickard

i saw him crying on saturday?

i beleive some of his family were in the corner, he went over and hugged a guy, borther maybe... then came over to us and clapped crying his eyes out!

i like him, and id like him here next season :D

P

pete707

rickardo":26i0ns7a said:

i beleive some of his family were in the corner, he went over and hugged a guy, borther maybe... then came over to us and clapped crying his eyes out!

I thought i saw him crying as well, and he was the only Argyle player to come over to us at the end as well. I'll like him to stay.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Bubba":dw0oxdvs said:

This.

B

Brad Rickard

pete707":2pz11f68 said:
rickardo":2pz11f68 said:

I thought i saw him crying as well, and he was the only Argyle player to come over to us at the end as well. I'll like him to stay.

yea he was! :) he's our next fletch hopefully

Aug 19, 2009
I haven't got a view on Mr. Peterlin, as he has not been on th pitch enough. I think that there is probably better out there to choose from, but who knows?