New or Old

• New?

Votes: 51 18.5%
  • Old?

Votes: 225 81.5%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

A poll has been requested (by Theatreofgreen) for the badge we should enter our new dawn with.

1) Old
Plymouth-badge.gif

2) New
thumbnail.aspx

Just for fun, but I have a feeling, people will take more notice of this site these days, so you never know, the new owners might be tipped off as to what the groundswell is.

:)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
:mrgreen: OLD :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

I voted old.

Only because of the vileness associated with the NWO.

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Got to be the old one

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
It's probably the only useful thing the NWO did IMHO, and that says a lot :lol:

Suspect the new badge may have slightly lowered the unit cost for shirt production, but I think the design is actually an improvement.

Mar 23, 2008
Old badge by a country mile. Old badge was far more attractive and removing new world crap and revert to tradition.

Oct 4, 2010
Has to be the old one, i cannot fathom for the life of me anyone who prefers the new one.

I think over the last few months we have discovered we are a unique club, so why have abadge that is identikit to so many others. Lets be proud of our traditions!

T

Theatreofgreen

The club will have to agree design changes new kit etc etc, to sell new merchandise as clubs often do under contract with manufacturers so why not incorporate the old badge we associate with the good times.

C

Cameron Millar

If only we could know who the potential new owner is, id love to tell them to change the badge back (amoung other things), the next best thing is probably informing risdale and getting the trust onboard, how can we go about this? should we all send emails or a petition?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I voted for the new one as I just prefer it.

The GT's also use it and amended it and have used it on many items including the towels they sold