These preferred bidders. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

These preferred bidders.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Deep Throat":qagjhs53 said:
I heard today that these new boys have taken on someone called 'Rose' who will be the project coordinator.

Now that's the same man who worked for Keith Todd and is also a creditor of the old PAFC.

Ringing any alarm bells?

My wallet is closing again:)

A

Anonymous

Mmmm now that is interesting.

If true, that could cause a lot of unrest.

Let's hope these people 'open up' soon.

B

bandwagon

You just know there is something up when you have to wait another 5 weeks to find out who, what, where & when - nothing will suprise me anymore down there!!

Aug 17, 2005
It would make sense for the new people to use them as they would be aware of the problems they face, it does however give us a hint on the road they are planning to travel

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
It would also be impossible for Argyle to function if all creditors were excluded from working for the club in the future. This particular group seem to have a high profile; perhaps we should be grateful that they are willing to work for us?

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Frank Bullitt":3s7gf6pq said:
Would Todd promise to keep Ridsdale on as Chairman?
:lol:

Todd is more than capable of running a football club by his own admission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Shadowknight":zhx08caa said:
No, Monster - that was RUINING, not RUNNING

Sad but very very true

Melbourne Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jul 12, 2005
Maybe it is a gesture to a creditor - to get something back from this whole mess.

B

bandwagon

Jones the Green":93r93jp3 said:
I am increasingly beginning to fear that there's some kind of Ken Bates-type scam going on here, and that when the "new Board" emerges, there will be some very familiar faces on it! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Nothing would suprise me, but for every one of the former you can minus 2000+ fans from next season - all we can do is hope but I would say we are a very vulnerable club and suspect merchants of some sort to amble up on the 14th!!

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
bandwagon":34z1a5tw said:
Jones the Green":34z1a5tw said:
I am increasingly beginning to fear that there's some kind of Ken Bates-type scam going on here, and that when the "new Board" emerges, there will be some very familiar faces on it! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Nothing would suprise me, but for every one of the former you can minus 2000+ fans from next season - all we can do is hope but I would say we are a very vulnerable club and suspect merchants of some sort to amble up on the 14th!!

I share your concerns, but I wouldn't have thought Brendan would be doing a deal with anyone related to the old regime, in fact he confirmed as much in a recent interview? And also Gardner distanced himself from the bidding process.

Even they would have the foresight to know the effect their presence would have on attendances, and would therefore make investment unviable.

B

bandwagon

Pafcintheplace":3pq788tm said:
bandwagon":3pq788tm said:
Jones the Green":3pq788tm said:

I share your concerns, but I wouldn't have thought Brendan would be doing a deal with anyone related to the old regime, in fact he confirmed as much in a recent interview? And also Gardner distanced himself from the bidding process.

Even they would have the foresight to know the effect their presence would have on attendances, and would therefore make investment unviable.

Like I said, all we as fans can do is hope - because no one knows anything, nothing would suprise me, good or bad!!