Another poll | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Another poll

If you were the new owners which of the following fan clubs would you work with?

• Pasoti

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Green Taverners

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Argyle Fans Trust

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Green Taverners and Argyle Fan Trust

Votes: 39 25.2%
  • Green Taverners and Pasoti

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • Argyle Fans Trust and Pasoti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 16 10.3%

• Total voters
M

Millbridgemike

If you were the new owners which of the following fan clubs would you work with?

T

The Grumpy Loyal

I think it's important that Pasoti, as ever, remains independent from the club itself.

'Twas always so, and has done alright for the last 15 years...

Jul 29, 2010
The Grumpy Loyal":3kwddvon said:
I think it's important that Pasoti, as ever, remains independent from the club itself.

'Twas always so, and has done alright for the last 15 years...

Amen to that with solid gold kn0bs on.

I also don't see the point of this vote, each organisation has the best interests of Argyle at heart and has been shown can work together. I don't see why the club or individuals should be made to pick sides or support one organisation over another, it all smacks of a bit of a penis size comparison.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
AFT and the Taverners. The Trust is about a representative voice for fans so the club should definitely engage with them and the Taverners have been doing all they can (and will continue to) raise money for Argyle- so it would be kind of stupid not to work with them :lol:

Pasoti though is an independent collection of fans with the capability for great things when we pull together and should remain so.

Apr 1, 2009
Not quite sure what this is going to prove. A massive majority will want co-operation amongst most of the groups, some on a formal basis, some less formally. However we are not the owners (unless some yet-to-be-revealed benefactor has bought it for us) and the poll is therefore irrelevant.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I have choosen the Green Taveners and Pasoti. Pasoti is a superb way of communicating information to a large group of people in which the green taveners have put together

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Like others I see this poll as pointless. I fail to see why PASC, who were instrumental in keeping the buses going, PASALB, who I believe gave a very substantial donation to the staff fund, have been excluded. Same goes for other supporters branches across the country. I would like to think that the new owners could work with any official set up that supports the club.

Jan 18, 2009
penzancepirate":1pqv7iur said:
Like others, a pointless poll verging on back slapping.
As with Westminster, groups will always be more effective aggressively lobbying the owners while keeping their distance. I don't know where all these groups of people will be in two years time. My nose tells me PASOTI will be the only influential group of fans out there. The Trust has missed it's chance to establish itself as a real fans' voice, having been swallowed up by Ridsdale, and the GTs don't really represent anything.... although they've been useful in augmenting the PASOTI fund raising and fan bucket collections. If I owned the club, I would get the GTs to run the bars... that seems to be their area of expertise.

The people who have really impressed me have been the comparatively unsung Plymouth supporters' club ... great efforts with the buses amongst other things.

:stout: :stout: :stout:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Could we have a poll about whether we continue having polls :lol: :lol:

Seems to be an epidemic of polls lately.

Jul 29, 2010
cheshiregreen":3syj311k said:
Could we have a poll about whether we continue having polls :lol: :lol:

Seems to be an epidemic of polls lately.

Nothing wrong with polls, but this one is a bit weird.

Normally there's an obvious or called for need to settle something and the mods do the honours. In all that's gone on in the last few weeks I don't ever recall the emergence of a life or death need to settle which fans representation body represents the fans better than the other fans representation body.

It all smacks of the Judean Peoples Front wanting to prove they're better than the Peoples Front of Judea and frankly it's pathetic. While 'Judea' is burning to have people running round comparing penis sizes and/or back slapping as someone else put it earlier tends to put me off the lot of them.

As it happens though this unnecessary and divisive poll has actually pointed to bleddy obvious way forward.........just work together FFS, there are bigger enemies to Argyle right now than each other :roll:.