Reid linked with Sheffield U | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Reid linked with Sheffield U

N

northcountryboy

Peter Reid & Craig Short linked with the Sheffield United job.

C

charlee

northcountryboy":2imtyhh2 said:
Peter Reid & Craig Short linked with the Sheffield United job.

That would be the icing on the cake if we lost him :(. But i wouldnt blame him for jumping ship!

B

bizzay1

I think there may be a fair bit of speculation like this over the summer, no one would blame him for going but it would be good to see him stay

Sep 3, 2009
I really want Reid to be in charge of Argyle next season but can anyone really see another club be hugely interested? He's just presided over a relegation, despite the constraints. I'd be surprised if Sheffield United took a gamble like that.

Mar 12, 2008
Leeds
I would strongly suspect that either Mark Robins or their academy coach John Pemberton will take that job.

In fact, I'd bet my house on it.

S

Sporting Lipson

Er, club with a massive fan base in his native North or a club with a fickle fan base 300 miles from home. Now lets think about this one.
This is just going to be the start of the speculation season, I just hope we don't end up with a league 2 route one manager (if he goes) compounding my fears for the next season. :(

G

Gareth Nicholson

Sporting Lipson":2vysi4s0 said:
Er, club with a massive fan base in his native North or a club with a fickle fan base 300 miles from home. Now lets think about this one.
This is just going to be the start of the speculation season, I just hope we don't end up with a league 2 route one manager (if he goes) compounding my fears for the next season. :(

League 2's changed a bit since we were last in it. It's not all about route 1 anymore.

B

banbury_green

Here's hoping he stays and brings the good times back!

The man deserves a knighthood for what he has done for us.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Sounds like shafted again. Why doesn't someone sort this out before it's to late. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: