Hot off the press!!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hot off the press!!!

K

kernowpaul

Just seen having coffee at Lanydrock Golf Club, Bodmin .... Peter Ridsdale and .............. Kevin Heaney (Mr Truro City)!!! :?:

K

kernowpaul

Seen by my Dad about an hour ago, definitely Ridsdale and Heaney, car in the car park had reg. T1 URO. Bodmin a convenient half-way spot between Plymouth and Truro just off the A30. Wonder what's going on???

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Wolves_Green":pjngggdx said:
Looking to secure an audacious swoop for Joe Mason, Yala Bolasie and Ivy the Tea Lady?

Okay, so that's one to pour, one to score goals, and one to run down the wing, but I'm confused about which is which?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Perhaps PR now knows that he will be 'on his bike' from HP once the Administration is finalised. He is now hoping to help Heaney take his club forward from the Blue Star into the Football League. I can imagine PR standing at Truro's single gate taking a cool £15 per person in notes to ease the supporter queues, when Argyle play their perennial friendly in July.

M

MylesPAFC

Don't think there is anything in this, I wouldn't really think that if this was related to investment into argyle they would be meeting at a golf club. Maybe organising a pre season match, or maybe just maybe they where just meeting up for a chat, like thousands of people in England do everyday :wink:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Wolves_Green":srm53yod said:
Looking to secure an audacious swoop for Joe Mason, Yala Bolasie and Ivy the Tea Lady?

He better keep his hands of ivy ...........shes priceless :twisted: :twisted:

K

kernowpaul

greenmarc":3tx5zteo said:
Wolves_Green":3tx5zteo said:

He better keep his hands of ivy ...........shes priceless :twisted: :twisted:

... and she's gonna be gutted that he's switched to coffee .... TRAITOR!!! :lol:

Feb 29, 2008
Quintrell_Green":3o5jlu0h said:
Perhaps PR now knows that he will be 'on his bike' from HP once the Administration is finalised. He is now hoping to help Heaney take his club forward from the Blue Star into the Football League. I can imagine PR standing at Truro's single gate taking a cool £15 per person in notes to ease the supporter queues, when Argyle play their perennial friendly in July.

You've mixed him up with Warnock :wink:

P

Paul_Roberts

redherring.gif