IF reid goes who do you want to replace him? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

IF reid goes who do you want to replace him?

Oct 22, 2009
personally i hope he doesnt, i would like to see what he can do with his own players but who would you want to replace him?

For me there is only one choice - Paul Buckle. worked miracles at torquay, loves to play attacking football (leaves 3 players up front when other teams have corners) I hear rovers are in for him but surely he would choose us over a tin pot club like them.

your thoughts....

B

Brad Rickard

he'll stay with torquay i bet!

micky adams? :?: or a big no no...

L

Laughter My Ploy

Keith Hill...but bigger clubs than us (Barnsley) are already sniffing around

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
northroadwest1":3nfrnt17 said:
personally i hope he doesnt, i would like to see what he can do with his own players but who would you want to replace him?

For me there is only one choice - Paul Buckle. worked miracles at torquay, loves to play attacking football (leaves 3 players up front when other teams have corners) I hear rovers are in for him but surely he would choose us over a tin pot club like them.

your thoughts....

No No No. I hope he stays however if the worst happens and he leaves the club we need someone who has had success at higher levels not someone (no matter how good he is at lower levels) and has yet to prove himself. :mrgreen: :stout:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
oggyale":2y0gr2ix said:
Well,i see Carlo Ancelotti is now available :)
All right Avran Grant then. :) :mrgreen: :stout:

Aug 22, 2006
Not sure why he would go.
I know he has been absolutely brilliant for us off the pitch, and to a certain extent on it.
So why would he leave a club that can now start a fresh? I suppose the only argument is if the transfer embargo wasn't lifted, or if our future was basically still very much in the balance.
Surely he would think to himself "well my hands were tied, but actually we did get relegated - I want to prove to the fans that I can re-build this team, buy the players I want to buy and play the way I want to play." If he leaves then it would be a bit of a shame really, I can't understand fans saying "I don't blame him." So does that mean last years "team-spirit" and "fan bonding" meant nothing?

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
MAZZA26":2642pcmk said:
Not sure why he would go.
I know he has been absolutely brilliant for us off the pitch, and to a certain extent on it.
So why would he leave a club that can now start a fresh? I suppose the only argument is if the transfer embargo wasn't lifted, or if our future was basically still very much in the balance.
Surely he would think to himself "well my hands were tied, but actually we did get relegated - I want to prove to the fans that I can re-build this team, buy the players I want to buy and play the way I want to play." If he leaves then it would be a bit of a shame really, I can't understand fans saying "I don't blame him." So does that mean last years "team-spirit" and "fan bonding" meant nothing?

People seem to assume we will have money to spend - I'm not convinced.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
O

oggyale

Seriously though,i do not have a clue who would replace Reid,should he leave sometime soon ?.

I would assume the club try to get an experienced lower ranking manager,who knows the score in the wilderness zone that is League Two.