Peter Ridsdale?

• Yes?

Votes: 110 70.1%
  • No?

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters
Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Give him a chance before having a go at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have seen some posts and its quite disgraceful that people are slagging him off before he is even our owner yet!!

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
SurreyGreen":31p8cay4 said:
Give him a chance before having a go at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have seen some posts and its quite disgraceful that people are slagging him off before he is even our owner yet!!

Whilst agreeeing with you SG, a bit of hysteria was to be expected.

Withtout stating the obvious, lets see the full Ridler package and who is in it.

Im personally not over whelmed, but I dont see too many other alternatives right now.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
:iagree: Vote

greengenes":39peoufm said:
How do people view this latest development re The PB's ?

Mods ?

GG what will it achieve? Honestly? Nothing... This isn't a dig at you mate.

I think we just need to take stock let this digest and see what happens over the next few weeks. We can have polls till our hearts content but as the lib dems found out, it will achieve nothing.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
greengenes":2dr8ytjz said:
Of course it won't achieve anything - the votes on Pasoti never do . it would provide an interesting snapshot in time of how a section of the fanbase feel . No more no less.

I predict a 50/50 deal gg looking at the previous threads. I certainly would be on the side of support for Peter Risdale, a man on a mission to save our club.

greengenes":3an0hlq4 said:
Of course it won't achieve anything - the votes on Pasoti never do . it would provide an interesting snapshot in time of how a section of the fanbase feel . No more no less.

Rob- I can't argue with that in fairness!

I think the poll needs to wait a few days though. Let thinks settle down so people vote with their heads not the their gut reaction.

Dec 3, 2005
greengenes":3f50h4hw said:

Mods ?

How can people vote - you need to know the FACTS, NOT rumours or hearsay.

And we definately do not know the FACTS.

We need someone to come in and save Argyle - slagging off everyone who tries to save Argyle, isnt the best way forward.

We as supporters, must await the outcome, and then read the small print, and then decide.

We seem to have this mentality down here to have a go at anyone who puts their head above the wall, even if they are trying to save our club. Its the same with the Players, shouting them down, slagging them off, when they are playing for the club, that we SUPPORT.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
djg145":2fri53jy said:
greengenes":2fri53jy said:

Mods ?

How can people vote - you need to know the FACTS, NOT rumours or hearsay.

And we definitely do not know the FACTS.

We need someone to come in and save Argyle - slagging off everyone who tries to save Argyle, isnt the best way forward.

We as supporters, must await the outcome, and then read the small print, and then decide.

We seem to have this mentality down here to have a go at anyone who puts their head above the wall, even if they are trying to save our club. Its the same with the Players, shouting them down, slagging them off, when they are playing for the club, that we SUPPORT.

Spot on.