When? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

When?

C

carlos

After such a bad year for all involved with PAFC when are we finally going to have something to smile about or positive that we can get behind?

Same old doom mungers around, but am so desperate for something truely pisitive!

For me knowing club is truely safe, will be backed by whoever finally has custody of our club, and when we start seeing incoming players. Which goes with staff fully paid and secure in their jobs!

But will that happen anytime soon?
:mrgreen:

Jan 2, 2010
Nah it's a good rumour.

I hear that Byron Optimism has been released from Fulham and is interested in a position at Argyle, also looking at Nkomo Goodnews on a season long loan deal.

C

Connor Clarke

Shadowknight":2pr1lm0f said:
Nah it's a good rumour.

I hear that Byron Optimism has been released from Fulham and is interested in a position at Argyle, also looking at Nkomo Goodnews on a season long loan deal.

Mr Pessemist will be joining the Argyle Board, along with Mr G. Doom, former advisor to Gordon Brown.

C

charlee

deanthegreenmachine":3mc0b9fn said:
ive heard this player may be on his way from qpr ( loan ), could also play in the friendly for a viewing..a warnock favour, although i heard Kevin Gallon was not too pleased from a qpr mate of mine....he was on loan at woking last season

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/YouthReports/ ... 55,00.html

Its good to hear some potential new players and the sorts we will attract, but im all good.What was Gallen not happy about was it something to do with him rejecting us in 2007 and joing MK instead?

D

deanthegreenmachine

charlee":f1vntiio said:
deanthegreenmachine":f1vntiio said:
ive heard this player may be on his way from qpr ( loan ), could also play in the friendly for a viewing..a warnock favour, although i heard Kevin Gallon was not too pleased from a qpr mate of mine....he was on loan at woking last season

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/YouthReports/ ... 55,00.html

Its good to hear some potential new players and the sorts we will attract, but im all good.What was Gallen not happy about was it something to do with him rejecting us in 2007 and joing MK instead?

Gallen head of the youth set up at qpr, so i guess wants him around or somewhere better...dont know anymore im afraid