Mason | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mason

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Posh have enquired about him so say's dicky bird

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Wasn't the posh chairman in the news today saying they're going to smash their existing transfer record of £400k with a high profile striker regardless of if Mackail-Smith goes? Can't be Joe, can it?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Half-Time-Pasty":kksvj21z said:
Wasn't the posh chairman in the news today saying they're going to smash their existing transfer record of £400k with a high profile striker regardless of if Mackail-Smith goes? Can't be Joe, can it?

Think if I was a Posh fan I'd be very underwhelmed if I was promised a high-profile striker and Joe Mason turned up! I would hope that Joe will be looking a little higher for a reserve team place and a lot more money or be content with holding down a starting place lower down. A reserve team move won't help the international career. Same for Nelse although he has a couple of years on his side before he has to make the decision.

B

bandwagon

Half-Time-Pasty":159uwn9m said:

400k - the Riddler will be pisssing himself!!

G

Gareth Nicholson

Someone higher up than Posh? They are in the Championship next season, right? I didn't imagine that play off final? I can't see him playing at a higher level at present.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I would think the championship is mason's level at the moment and if anyone put a decent bid in for him then i doubt we are in any position to turn it down!!

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I ought to say I'm a fan of Joe Masons.

But Joe needs another season in League 1 or 2, preferably with a proven scorer alongside him before I would think he could contemplate a move to the CCC. It was noticeable after BWP left he looked a bit out of his stride as he was now expected to take the lead role in scoring.

Despite all that I honestly dont think he has the extra bit of pace to make it higher than CCC, although next to Rory, he looked like Usain Bolt.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He's off somewhere that's for sure.

Shame but inevitable