The new kit is............

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
MylesPAFC":1d3ljxe7 said:
http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/leyton-orient-2011-2012-puma-football-shirts.html

After looking at some of the new Puma kits in the English leagues, this seems to be the most popular design. Not to sure on the collar.

Surely it won't have a collar. That would cost extra.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
The Doctor":19yujw3y said:

I hope to 'deity of your choice' is DOES have a collar. Hate shirts without a collar.

Also long sleeve available to us.

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
bizzay1":1uzc66up said:
http://www.shop.puma.co.uk/Africa-Away-Shirt-Replica/4049294713735,en,pd.html?cgid=53110

Camaroon away style in green with a white stripe

I agree. I like the Camaroon one. (If it was green with a white stripe)
I loved our old puma kit, definitely my favourite. Puma sizes are more generous then Adidas aswell!

Jan 2, 2010
Argylegames":nz7loxjv said:
The Doctor":nz7loxjv said:

I hope to 'deity of your choice' is DOES have a collar. Hate shirts without a collar.

Also long sleeve available to us.

And, personally, larger sizes.
I needed an extra shirt just for my beer belly.

Apr 22, 2011
i have a photo of the possible plymouth kit on my computer and it is a good shout to be our home shirt for next season can someone tell me how to get an image on this

Mar 9, 2008
Hope they do a range for ladies, did not buy the last couple of years because the shirt was much too long.

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Is it really worth them creating a ladies range though?
I am a girl, but always have preferred the mens ones as I like a longer top, and find them more comfy then the fitted style that ladies kits normally come in.

Jul 29, 2010
I can't seem to get excited about the usual things with all that's going on, I only noticed recently that the annual thread about the weeds round the bricks hasn't surfaced either. Shirts?, i'm afraid it's all a bit "meh" from me.

Puma is a good company but irrespective of the possible withdrawl of my financial input depending how things work out i've decided that point in life has been reached when football shirts should not be worn any more. They make decent enough leisure wear I guess so if i'm still going to spend at Home Park I can get that..........with the added bonus it's such good quality I can maintain an ethical standpoint by wearing the old stuff i've got, with the old badge too :cool:.

And that's most important, the badge HAS to be changed from the NWO's crappy iron on amateur effort.