Joe Mason bids | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joe Mason bids

C

charlee

matteh.":1znjvgkw said:
charlee":1znjvgkw said:
As long as we get about 1.5 million for him then im good!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cool: I can dream cant i haha. :lol:

D

deanthegreenmachine

this is so crap...another bright young hope about to go, so thats 10 players, possibly less arnesson and the one who dissapeared....thats 8 for training on the 4th......hope pr `s got some players in the wings...

A

Anonymous

I had heard he was going to Charlton a few weeks ago, that was via his Dad, but nothing since.

D

deanthegreenmachine

IJN":2g39tpb9 said:
I had heard he was going to Charlton a few weeks ago, that was via his Dad, but nothing since.

they just signed hayes from preston....maybe its off.....in a way i hope so, were looking well thin on the ground squad wise

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
I'm pretty sure I'd be able to let you know when Mase is off, although I didn't hear about Charlton, which surprises me. Then again, I've not been out much recently :(

Jun 2, 2010
Plymouth or Pacific
I doubt if there is anything in the West Brom suggestion. They are overloaded with strikers and already have a pretty good 19 year old in Chris Woods who was out on loan to Brighton for part of last season and knocked in his fair share of goals.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
If we get a good fee, i wouldn't be to disappointed to see Mason go. Hasn't played well for a long time now. Faded away and was a shadow of his former self come April/May.

C

Connor Clarke

Nobby":176z0inr said:
If we get a good fee, i wouldn't be to disappointed to see Mason go. Hasn't played well for a long time now. Faded away and was a shadow of his former self come April/May.

Wasn't he carrying an injury?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Connor":1ubqy7dk said:
Nobby":1ubqy7dk said:

Wasn't he carrying an injury?

Yep - injured around end of March.

Could be of course that, like us, he's waiting to see what shape Argyle are in at the end of the week. First team football for a season at L2 followed by L1 or moving on a Bosman may be a more attractive future than reserve team football in L1 or the Championship. I may be wrong but I believe he has the same agent as Fletch.