Championship Striker ? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Championship Striker ?

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
TBH you could probably pluck over 50 names of ex championship strikers and link them to Argyle as we are now in div 2 and not at that level no more .............. Chadwick , Byfield , Brooker , Reid , etc.etc . .............. yes thats the standard we are at now

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Peter Reid tends to like big strikers so yes Dickinson could turn out to be more than a rumour

Jan 2, 2010
It looks like there will be more players out of work than there are places to be filled. As the start of the season draws closer there might be some surprising signings around the clubs as players take a club just to be employed this year.

Championship striker? Loads of them. It don't say Championship quality though. :)

B

bizzay1

NO NO NO NO NO to Leon (I WAS pushed ref) Knight, mate of mine supports brighton and they even laughed most of the time when he dived, and absolutly detested the man for his whinging and throwing himself around

Dec 7, 2006
bizzay1":33v5msc3 said:
NO NO NO NO NO to Leon (I WAS pushed ref) Knight, mate of mine supports brighton and they even laughed most of the time when he dived, and absolutly detested the man for his whinging and throwing himself around
Amen to that. I remember him falling about all over the shop for Brighton when they played us at HP. One word description? Cheat. :x

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
Were'nt we link with him before? Dickinson....Would be great if we do sign him. I would'nt mind leon knight to if we can get him fit him and dickinson up front i think would be deadly (tall target man with speedy strike partner)

Aug 7, 2010
GreenRich":1ajn5f02 said:
Were'nt we link with him before? Dickinson....Would be great if we do sign him. I would'nt mind leon knight to if we can get him fit him and dickinson up front i think would be deadly (tall target man with speedy strike partner)

:iagree: I have done the usual 'wiki' on Dickinson and Knight and they both have healthy scoring rates..especially in the lower divisions! These two lads and Williams look like very good signings if we do get them.

B

bizzay1

I think his scoring rate was bumped up by the number of penalties he got when we was flattened by a blade of grass which was on the defensive