10 games for Reid | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

10 games for Reid

• Thread starter Cult Of Personality
  • Start date
C

Cult Of Personality

I have heard today that Reid has 10 games and after then The Riddler will use any poor form to replace him with Paul Hart

C

Connor Clarke

crickeypafc":5o7t0uvc said:
I have heard today that Reid has 10 games and after then The Riddler will use any poor form to replace him with Paul Hart

:lol:

Is this how football works? We give Peter Reid a football team 10 matches. Ok, good in theory. But at the moment he has about 9 first team-players, his current squad haven't been payed in full for months, he doesn't know what will be happening on the opening day of the season. To practically force him into building a new squad of free-transfers and then give him 10 matches is a joke. Does Ridsdale expect us to be near the top this season?

I doubt its true, and Hart is alot worse than Reid.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
While Ridsdale remains at Argyle then I firmly believe that Paul Hart will be Argyle's next manager after Reid, although I don't agree with the 10 games trial for Reid.

Ridsdale and Hart are mates from their days together at Leeds and Barnsley and Hart's son Jamie has been the "preferred" agent at Argyle since around February at 10k a month retainer. He negotiated the Stephens to Southampton deal.

However, Paul Hart has recently taken up the role of Academy Director at Charlton.

Aug 7, 2010
PL2 3DQ":cp2mp609 said:
While Ridsdale remains at Argyle then I firmly believe that Paul Hart will be Argyle's next manager after Reid, although I don't agree with the 10 games trial for Reid.

Ridsdale and Hart are mates from their days together at Leeds and Barnsley and Hart's son Jamie has been the "preferred" agent at Argyle since around February at 10k a month retainer. He negotiated the Stephens to Southampton deal.

However, Paul Hart has recently taken up the role of Academy Director at Charlton.

Please not Paul Hart. Everywhere he has gone in the recent past few years he has been woeful. Hopefulyl Reid will be with us for many years to come!

B

bandwagon

Wow - didn't see that one coming!! :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? That Hart geezer seems to be a serial relegater - be at home down here!!

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
Neilio":v6r25jdv said:
Some people need to consider the wages Reid may be on. I'd like him to stay, for sure, but finances my dictate otherwise.

You say that but if we let him go surely we would have to pay the remainder of his contract off anyway so instead of paying it over the course of the season we would have to pay a big lump sum? I could see him leaveing when his contract is up though :x

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
To be honest, Reid comes across as the type of bloke who would renegotiate his contract, or if it did come to the worst, I'm sure he'd settle for less of a pay off, provided he had a club to go to.

That said, I hope he stays.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
In theory, if reid gets in Williams, Berry and Dickinson we should do well but I would keep Reid anywhere above the drop zone.

C

charlee

This is bullpoo!

And if hart is appointed i would loose interest. He is a poo manager!

B

bandwagon

northcountryboy":kaipr84e said:
I'd rather have Sturrock back :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(