Stewart Yetton | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stewart Yetton

C

charlee

I keep seeing and hearing rumours of him coming to Home Park by the weekend. His move from Truro City would i guess fit in with the connection. Would be nice as he is from Plymouth and could lessen the blow on Mason's exit.

I remember him back in 2003/05 but i dont think he made any starts did he?

Would u guys want him to return? Im not that knowledgeable on him. Is he any good?

C

charlee

matteh.":1j3in9rm said:
Signing Stewart Yetton would not soften the blow of losing a player with Under 21 caps, Premier League interest and off to a Championship team.

I know but we are resigned to losing him. We have to think more positive!

Jan 2, 2010
If Mr Yetton was a viable striker at this, or any level above the BSS, he would have moved clubs in recent years.

He hasn't, and I suspect, he isn't.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Stewart Yetton has been linked to Yeovil but said himself "the rumours are not true I am just looking forward to playing at Home Park"

Meaning the friendly. Look on his twitter.

Jul 13, 2009
No thank you, just not good enough.

I'm sure he thinks he's overqualified for little old Argyle anyway.
:wink:

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
green4eva27":3v3jm2c7 said:
He struggled to get in Truro's starting line up last season................Probably gonna walk into ours haha!

i thought he had scored a lot of goals for them last season is that not true?

May 16, 2005
Elburton
When he was with us, he was doing some shooting practice at Plainmoor before a pre-season friendly.

The goal was open and he didn't hit the target once!

Mario":j6xhc5t0 said:
Stewart Yetton has been linked to Yeovil but said himself "the rumours are not true I am just looking forward to playing at Home Park"

Yep.

I've heard he's not at all interested in stepping up to full-time again anyway.

J

jannerjoe

ScratchyMattress":3fd84saj said:
Mario":3fd84saj said:

Yep.

I've heard he's not at all interested in stepping up to full-time again anyway.

He nearly went to Morecambe a couple of weeks ago, but was offered a promotion at work in the money centre, and was only going to be on about £100 less than if he moved to Morecambe. He then turned down Morecambe because it would be cheaper to stay, and is seemingly on a fast track to the top (his second promotion in just under a year)