Barry Hayles | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Barry Hayles

C

Carousel

His leg were going when he left us - and that was a few years ago.

B

bizzay1

Ken Barlow":3ny9xadx said:
His leg were going when he left us - and that was a few years ago.
Just the one ? did he leave the other somewhere else then ?? :)

M

Marcus The Green

2009-2010 he scored 7 in 39 for Cheltenham in league 2. Last season he scored 12 in 33 for Truro in whatever league they are in......I very much doubt he could do a job in League 2 now

Apr 28, 2006
Marcus The Green":zy31qver said:
2009-2010 he scored 7 in 39 for Cheltenham in league 2. Last season he scored 12 in 33 for Truro in whatever league they are in......I very much doubt he could do a job in League 2 now
He was always much more than a goal scorer though so its hard to judge on that alone.

Jul 13, 2009
Plymouth night life is sure to recover if he returns :lol:

Decent bloke and sure in whatever capacity he would give it all he has.

M

Marcus The Green

BlankSpace":h4hv9hnr said:
Marcus The Green":h4hv9hnr said:
He was always much more than a goal scorer though so its hard to judge on that alone.

I also don't see him throwing his weight or chasing the ball around like he did in 2006-2007.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
It is Peter Reid's call I know, but he is the sort of bloke who appears to have the ability to coach the apprentices. He was not the most skillful of players but by didnt of his desire, enthusiasm, speed and will to win, he made himself a much wanted player across the leagues. Plymouth were lucky to have him for the short time they did. It was a pity he could not have joined the Club at a younger age, but £1 for £1 in wages. he was a lot more effective than our subsequent expensive wage earners.

S

Sporting Lipson

Sorry not for me, there is a guy called Sturrock who is good in the lower leagues a coach I believe, don't fancy him returning either :)

M

MylesPAFC

Sporting Lipson":222mbis7 said:
Sorry not for me, there is a guy called Sturrock who is good in the lower leagues a coach I believe, don't fancy him returning either :)

Could give him a crack at playing again. :mrgreen:

T

the Strangler

Andy_Symons":1kph3da4 said:
I always thought that a lot of SEB's development as a striker was down to the fact that he played alongside Bazza. I wouldn't have him back as a player, but a coach -
I reckon he'd be great with the younger lads, especially the forwards.
And I reckon Plymouth's nightclub owners would welcome him back with open arms :)
erm..... what forwards ?? no point having a new coach, we hardly have any players to teach !!

i'm sure he'll get a nice reception from Argyle fans if and when he visits home park though. not a Legend but a really nice guy and did himselp proud at argyle when he settled