Heany | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Heany

Jul 6, 2009
I heard on Friday that the deal had totally collapsed and Guilfoyle is in all sorts of trouble.

Mar 15, 2010
plymouth
Why would he do that after signing the contracts, it would have been easier to pull out before the contract had been signed. Also would he be liable to be sued for not completing the deal i.e compensation.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Get Brent on the phone..

C

Connor Clarke

Guilfoyle's reputation is on the line... Looks as though the line being held by Ridsdale & Heaney has fell :roll:

May 22, 2006
There was a comment in the Herald website and maybe that's what's sparked a bit of panic. Wouldn't be the most surprising revelation though, people have been calling it for weeks.

May 22, 2006
Pontypoolgreen":h5s0p4se said:
Andrew Owen":h5s0p4se said:
There was a comment in the Herald website and maybe that's what's sparked a bit of panic. Wouldn't be the most surprising revelation though, people have been calling it for weeks.

Nope, more to it than that, and we , the fans, are to blame.

Still just a rumour though.

Oh God have we upset the poor little cherub? :shock: :cry:

A

Anonymous

I did it my way!!

rotten.jpg

G

Gareth Nicholson

IJN":1rtvdrge said:
I did it my way!!

rotten.jpg

My Way was Vicious, not Rotten. Guilfoyle and his band of spivs are, of course, both.

B

bizzay1

:appl: :appl: :appl: James Brent.............COME ON DOWN :appl: :appl: :appl:

A

agentgreen

:appl: :appl: :appl: Mr Paul Buttivant.............COME ON DOWN :appl: :appl: :appl:

G

Gareth Nicholson

Slavishly following an archaic and utterly broken system of club ownership... COME ON D... oh, lacks cadence

Jul 6, 2009
Well well well- the s h i t is going to hit the fan big time- who would have thought it :)

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Trouble is if this is true (and the source seems good) the other options are just as bad in differing degrees.

Perhaps its just easier to be an away fan this year, seems more enjoyable.

Jan 2, 2010
If he has pulled out, I cannot be upset. He isn't or wasn't the best thing that could have happed.

Yes, potentially the next new owners could be worse. They could also be better.