Votes: 178 82.4%
  • Buttivant

Votes: 22 10.2%
  • Heaney

Votes: 16 7.4%

• Total voters
Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
Just wish he had wanted it more at the start, he did let Heaney in, for the best of reasons i know but with hindsight that was an error.

It would be great to see him walk onto the pitch with the proverbial green and white scarf.

Seeing Ridsdale Lord it around the place is not something i am looking forward to at all.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

If you had three manifesto's that people could peruse, then it'd be an interesting question.

Pretty pointless though (even for "fun") when no one has a clue what any of the three are seriously proposing.

The Anti's will vote Brent.
Those who just want a club, will vote Heaney.
And Codey will vote Buttivant... :)

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
The Grumpy Loyal":1nc72k6z said:
If you had three manifesto's that people could peruse, then it'd be an interesting question.

Pretty pointless though (even for "fun") when no one has a clue what any of the three are seriously proposing.

Those who just want a club, will vote Heaney. And Codey will vote Buttivant... :)

Some people actually still think Heaney is not going to bail?

Incredible.

A

Anonymous

The Grumpy Loyal":z4fwbhaf said:

Those who just want a club, will vote Heaney.
And Codey will vote Buttivant... :)

Sorry Grumps, just a quick 'bite' really.

Not meant to be a serious in depth question., this, or any other site, hasn't got that sort of sway.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

SCH":2j7g6ntb said:
The Grumpy Loyal":2j7g6ntb said:

Those who just want a club, will vote Heaney. And Codey will vote Buttivant... :)

Some people actually still think Heaney is not going to bail?

Incredible.

Based on what evidence?

What I'd be more inclined to describe as 'incredible' is the number of people who can nail their colours so firmly, based purely on what they read on here.

M

Monkey Nuts

B or B. The more I think about this the more convinced I am that H is only involved so that he can send us down the pan and make Truro city the biggest club in the area!

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
As things stand, none of the above.

Not one of them has shown an ounce of conviction about taking Argyle forward or even caring. Im sad to say, this includes Brent who appears so dis interested its embarrassing.

Probably one of them will win the spoils, but none fill me with confidence. I cant help thinking Im verging towards the Fan Fests and away games only