Electronic application. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Electronic application.

A

Anonymous

Evening everybody,

it appears a small number of people trying to join have experienced problems. The problem is the system tells you that the email box cannot be left blank even though you have populated it. The people who have had this problem were all using Google Chrome. If you use Internet Explorer your application will come through to me with no problem.

Richard.

A

Anonymous

Andy,

I was on holiday when there was a influx of new members (after the Holiday Inn episode),it's taken me a while to catch up again. I send out membership cards in large batches and i'm trying to keep the amount of mailing down to one or two loads before everything stops for the elections.I'm also going through the database to make sure it's ready for the election.

Your membership no. is 1091

Cheers

Richard.

A

Anonymous

Just bumping this back to the top to try and cut down on emails received my end.

Richard.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
The other thing of course is that if you are a member and have changed address please notify Richard - ballot papers will go out by surface mail (airmail outside the UK).

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I just tried and had the same problems with Firefox seeing as it was an issue with Chrome and the email thing happened then. Used IE so in the end, eventually, I'm a member of the trust :scarf:

Richard Blight":2shb8152 said:
Andy,

I was on holiday when there was a influx of new members (after the Holiday Inn episode),it's taken me a while to catch up again. I send out membership cards in large batches and i'm trying to keep the amount of mailing down to one or two loads before everything stops for the elections.I'm also going through the database to make sure it's ready for the election.

Cheers

Richard.

Mr Blight, I really do fail to see how being on holiday is an excuse! Surely you have an automatic system for doing everything? If not why not? :silent: :lolno:

Please could you give me my membership number and that of my sons as well mate?

Thanks in advance.

A

Anonymous

Richard Blight":36hxixsr said:
Evening everybody,

it appears a small number of people trying to join have experienced problems. The problem is the system tells you that the email box cannot be left blank even though you have populated it. The people who have had this problem were all using Google Chrome. If you use Internet Explorer your application will come through to me with no problem.

Richard.
hi Richard. Got my membership card and letter today so thankyou very much for the quickness. Im a tad confused though because I cannot be sure I completed the transaction fully, (was having a ding dong with the enemy at the time and remember slamming down the laptop lid :) still. If its gone through ok its gone through.
Il check the bank tomorrow just to make sure I havent diddled the trust :$ :)

F

Fugazi

Richard Blight":2vvlvl5h said:
Evening everybody,

Richard.

Just joined up Richard - no issues with the online sign up. Apologies for the delay, has been on my 'to do' list since January but have finally got around to doing it.

A

Anonymous

mrrapson":26dy09zz said:
Richard Blight":26dy09zz said:
Andy,

Cheers

Richard.

Mr Blight, I really do fail to see how being on holiday is an excuse! Surely you have an automatic system for doing everything? If not why not? :silent: :lolno:

Please could you give me my membership number and that of my sons as well mate?

Thanks in advance.

Wait for it to drop through your letter box you impatient git. :lol:

You should have had it by now. It was posted Friday night with 100 odd others. I know they've arrived in Suffolk because someone phoned me to say so and it appears they've arrived in Plympton too.

Hows your friend by the way? :whistle:

Oh, alright it's 1107 and Alex is U16 like the rest of the juniors. Anything for some peace

Thank you for your swift reply Richard, perhaps you should deliver the letters by hand?? Show members just how much you value them. :cool:

I dare say you have spoken to my "friend" more than I have which I haven't!

Cheers for the number I shall make a note of it in case royal mail lose my post which sadly is inevitable!

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Because of the Google Chrome problem we have decided to extend the deadline for receipts of applications to join to 5pm on Saturday 30th July.

So, please have your application in electronically or via the Royal Mail with Richard by that date / time.

L

Laughter My Ploy

I believe I just joined....don't know why I haven't done so sooner....apologies

A

Anonymous

mrrapson":3lj1btvm said:
Thank you for your swift reply Richard, perhaps you should deliver the letters by hand?? Show members just how much you value them. :cool:

Cheers for the number I shall make a note of it in case royal mail lose my post which sadly is inevitable!

You'll have Chris after you,making comments about Royal Mail. As your now a member would you like to offer your services and save us shed loads of money by hand delivering election packs and then there's the share certificates to be delivered as well.

SSShhhh but the Royal Mail lost IJN's card I seem to remember.

Richard Blight":baendf8b said:
mrrapson":baendf8b said:

You'll have Chris after you,making comments about Royal Mail. As your now a member would you like to offer your services and save us shed loads of money by hand delivering election packs and then there's the share certificates to be delivered as well.

I don't mind delivering any which are in the pl6 5 Area. Don't drive so can't go much further afield.

Ps my card arrived yesterday, the wife neglected to mention I'd had mail!

A

Anonymous

mrrapson":37k3umrn said:
Richard Blight":37k3umrn said:
mrrapson":37k3umrn said:

I don't mind delivering any which are in the pl6 5 Area. Don't drive so can't go much further afield.

Ps my card arrived yesterday, the wife neglected to mention I'd had mail!

Your alright mate,we did talk about getting gangs of fans to deliver stuff once but with one thing and another we never got around to organising it. It's something the new board may want to investigate though. Involve more fans and give them some exercise as well. ;)