1 Place to Fill? (Squad numbers released) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

1 Place to Fill? (Squad numbers released)

Feb 23, 2008
All good then.

I did say may not. But the guy who told me is usually bang on. Difficult to know whats truth and what isnt at any level at the mo.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I hope an expierenced striker and attacking midfielder are on the shopping list.At the moment we look very young and very lightweight.That's not to say that the younger players have no merit,far from most if not all of them look to be exciting prospects,but they need some older heads to help them along the way.

Dec 18, 2008
Peter Risdale confirmed a week ago that apprentices don't count towards the magic 20, ie, Sims, Richards and Copp. Therefore I make it 8 more spaces. So plenty more movement yet. Gurreiri will sign (fingers crossed) and take the number 33 shirt.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
matteh.":1rjqfzo4 said:
Peter Ryan":1rjqfzo4 said:
Is Hourihane gong to sign on - I really hope so?

I'm hoping he and Gibson both sign on Season Long Loans today with Gurreiri signing too.

That would be great (re Hourihane and Gurreiri). Matt, sorry I've obv missed something, who is Gibson?

Sorry - just spotted the thread on Rumours... :oops:

Dec 18, 2008
The last I knew about Bhasera was that we was in KSA, do you think he had any say in his recent number change?

Jul 29, 2010
chunkymonkey78":h5pmbbmg said:
All good then.

I did say may not. But the guy who told me is usually bang on.

Difficult to know whats truth and what isnt at any level at the mo.

Semantics I know chunky but it's impossible to see how anything can be 'all good' while second underlined bit is so absolutely spot on. There is nothing positive going on for me, zero enthusiasm or interest can be mustered for these guys or any of the 'are they/aren't they' players while much much bigger issues remain unresolved.

Jan 2, 2010
Hourihane recently signed a 6 month contract with Ipswich, I think, not sure what happens in Jan, or if that was an extension?

Glad we have a chance with him though, could be a very important person for us this season.

Apr 28, 2006
Misco":27ceon48 said:
Peter Ridsdale confirmed a week ago that apprentices don't count towards the magic 20, ie, Sims,Richards and Copp. Therefore I make it 8 more spaces. So plenty more movement yet. Gurreiri will sign (fingers crossed) and take the number 33 shirt.
The squad currently stands at 14 out of 20. Richards is a professorial.