Shrewsbury Roll Call | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Shrewsbury Roll Call

M

MidtownRules

First one of the season- someone has got to do it. :greensmile:

Where are you travelling from? Carmarthenshire

Plan of action- Leave at 7am to drive to Cheltenham (staying for weekend on the lash). Getting picked up by Tynan's Dad at 1030am. Hopefully in a pub by 1230 latest. Probably be quite sober..... :lol:

Ticket or Potd - Was going to POTD but think we're getting ticket now.

S

Starbucks

I'm going :) I'm on coach 1 been looking forward to this one! 2-1 Argyle goals from Fletcher and Hourihane!

Dave Stoneman

♣️ SWAG Member
May 26, 2009
Ystrad Mynach
MidtownRules":352hcnbh said:
First one of the season- someone has got to do it. :greensmile:

Where are you travelling from? Carmarthenshire

Plan of action- Leave at 7am to drive to Cheltenham (staying for weekend on the lash). Getting picked up by Tynan's Dad at 1030am. Hopefully in a pub by 1230 latest. Probably be quite sober..... :lol:

Ticket or Potd - Was going to POTD but think we're getting ticket now.

What pub Midtown? I'd like to meet up with one or two pasoti-ites. Us Welsh exiles have to stick together! :wave: :greensmile:

M

MidtownRules

Not sure which pub yet mate as i'm just a passenger :greensmile: but suspect it may well be the one mentioned on the other thread- Brooklands Hotel- only 5 mins from ground.

Dave Stoneman

♣️ SWAG Member
May 26, 2009
Ystrad Mynach
MidtownRules":2puc3nqq said:
Not sure which pub yet mate as i'm just a passenger :greensmile: but suspect it may well be the one mentioned on the other thread- Brooklands Hotel- only 5 mins from ground.

Nice one Midtown. I have posted a general question on the board. I'll put the suggestion there.

Perhaps I'll see you Saturday.

B

banbury_green

I'll be there with Leamington green and my boy. Only 1hr and a half for us!!

B

bandwagon

th":2sp8li5g said:
4 off us on 0911 from reading to birmingham then 1105 to shrewsbury

Oh dear - look out for the 4 from Basingstoke/Sherborne, 3 stops and they'll be lashed!!

Mar 11, 2008
Bsingstoke
bandwagon":3jxrs2hz said:
th":3jxrs2hz said:
4 off us on 0911 from reading to birmingham then 1105 to shrewsbury

Oh dear - look out for the 4 from Basingstoke/Sherborne, 3 stops and they'll be lashed!!

Excuse me! I dont know what are you are implying there Andy. You should know by now I will do all I can to keep them in order and out of trouble

:stout: :stout: :stout: