The New Kit - Modelled | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The New Kit - Modelled

A

Argyle1886

http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0 ... 71,00.html

"The lads will playing in this shirt for the first few games of the season, until - to coincide with our first ever match in October 1886 - we will be introducing our 125 strip"

Looks very smart on the lads, though still I think it looks a bit pub team-ish. Suppose, it'll do until October.

A

agentgreen

Looking good now that gert big red blob is gone. Will definately do for the opening games of the season. :thumbup:

Dec 7, 2006
So black has made a comeback into the away strip? No problem with that but it just looks odd with it not appearing on either the socks or shorts. Almost as if it's the shirt from another kit. :eh:

P

Paul_Roberts

FordGreen":2oyrpo4q said:
So black has made a comeback into the away strip? No problem with that but it just looks odd with it not appearing on either the socks or shorts. Almost as if it's the shirt from another kit. :eh:

I thought the same. Either Bond didn't want their logo in green-on-white (unlikely), or it would have cost too much to change the black detailing on the shirt to green.

T

Tynan's Dad

I'd rather see the green shirt with the green shorts and socks and white shirt with white shorts and socks.

Other than that, I like it!

L

Laughter My Ploy

Paul_Roberts":18rx8cdf said:
FordGreen":18rx8cdf said:

I thought the same. Either Bond didn't want their logo in green-on-white (unlikely), or it would have cost too much to change the black detailing on the shirt to green.

Aren't these off the peg kits....would have thought changes will be in order when the bespoke kit is released in October

Argyle1886":12yr9znq said:
http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~2409871,00.html

"The lads will playing in this shirt for the first few games of the season, until - to coincide with our first ever match in October 1886 - we will be introducing our 125 strip"

Looks very smart on the lads, though still I think it looks a bit pub team-ish.

Well, we are a bit at the moment aren't we????

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
I think I would prefer the slightly "greener" green of the 90's and earlier but otherwise I think these look OK.

The sponsor's logo is nicely understated.

F

Forever The Optimist

Has Ro got his shorts pulled up high enough?!

;)

C

charlee

The burning issue for me is, which kit will we have in fifa 12?

hahaaa