Argyle in Daily Star | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle in Daily Star

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/2 ... ll-exists/

There's a few things wrong (Reid didn't sell his medal to pay heating bill) but at least it's some national exposure. It's on page 6 and the printed version has more - comparing us to Manchester City, the have's and have nots.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
PL2 3DQ":t7r31sn8 said:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/204411/Plymouth-players-prove-loyalty-still-exists/

There's a few things wrong (Reid didn't sell his medal to pay heating bill) but at least it's some national exposure. It's on page 6 and the printed version has more - comparing us to Manchester City, the have's and have nots.

Poped in the newsagents this morning to pick up me usual comic (The Sun) but they had not arived, so I bought the Star instead

I must say it made I larf when I read the artical :doh:

A

Anonymous

AN, could I possible borrow your avatar for use on <cough> another fans website? :greensmile:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
IJN":ua4y1ns0 said:
AN, could I possible borrow your avatar for use on <cough> another fans website? :greensmile:

Be my guest Ian could hardly say No as Ive been using one of yours for so long.

O

oggyale

It just goes to show how horrid football has become today.

The likes of Manchester City,Manchester United,Chelsea etc-etc live in a different World to what Argyle do. And alot of debt is involved too.

I hope the bubble does burst one day and all those clubs in the Premiership find themselves in a situation we find ourselves in today.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
oggyale":393lzg7e said:
It just goes to show how horrid football has become today.

The likes of Manchester City,Manchester United,Chelsea etc-etc live in a different World to what Argyle do. And alot of debt is involved too.

I hope the bubble does burst one day and all those clubs in the Premiership find themselves in a situation we find ourselves in today.

If the bubble does pop with man city, chelski or united, football will implode across the globe