Next Steps for The "Contingency Plan" | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Steps for The "Contingency Plan"

A

Anonymous

Evening All

Apologies for any typos. I am on the mobile working in middle England :)

Just a quick update to let you know that due to todays press release and also the impending decision from the Football League (due tomorrow) the Contingency Plan Committee felt that the next scheduled meeting on the 12th was too long to wait.

On this basis, we are holding a Conference Call tomorrow evening to digest events. We will of course put out an update to supporters following the call. ..........please be patient as the call isn't until the evening!

Time for strong hearts and cool heads.

Chris

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I pray for the news we so very much want to hear.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
I remember a post from London Cabbie the day we went into administration. He said something along the lines of that we should not expect the admin process to be smooth as well as warning us to expect many twists and turns before the process was brought to an end.
I don't believe even he expected the roller coaster ride we have been subjected to!

On a slight tangent; how will Guilfoyle's statement today have made the new players in our squad feel about their decision to commit themselves to us?

I wonder has Guilfoyle's action been prompted by an early notification as to the content of the FL's statement tomorrow?

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Great work Chris,

Just joined the trust now. Much easier with the new online application form. :clap: :clap:

Well done all concerned and keep up the good work,

Mark

B

bandwagon

bringonthemilkman":728zoevt said:
I remember a post from London Cabbie the day we went into administration. He said something along the lines of that we should not expect the admin process to be smooth as well as warning us to expect many twists and turns before the process was brought to an end.
I don't believe even he expected the roller coaster ride we have been subjected to!

On a slight tangent; how will Guilfoyle's statement today have made the new players in our squad feel about their decision to commit themselves to us?

I wonder has Guilfoyle's action been prompted by an early notification as to the content of the FL's statement tomorrow?

Not smooth!! Rough as a badger's tadger in spring!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dec 30, 2010
United Kingdom
Well done chaps, keep up the pressure. Has Chris been referred to as the Godfather yet? First thing that popped into my head after the radio performance this morning!

:cool:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
bandwagon":3gx6yx4v said:
bringonthemilkman":3gx6yx4v said:

Not smooth!! Rough as a badger's tadger in spring!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the best of it is, Palace had over a million quid in the kitty for them to play with, during Administration!

And he thought Palace's was rough!!

'kin 'ell!

Jul 14, 2011
Greenblooded1":18u4y6lh said:
You guys are doing a great job, we're lucky to have such talent & committment. :clap:

When the going gets tough, eh guys! You're rocking! :D

:thumbup: here here

A

Anonymous

Just a quick one ladies / gents

I can't see us getting off this call much before 8pm so please have a little patience when it comes to updates etc.

Chris

MarkinMelbourne":2qgt1qrg said:
Great work Chris,

Just joined the trust now. Much easier with the new online application form. :clap: :clap:

Well done all concerned and keep up the good work,

Mark

As soon as I saw that an online option was available, I clicked my way over and joined, so thanks MarkinMelbourne.

Keep up the good work, Chris.