What can we expect to hear from the Football League today.. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

What can we expect to hear from the Football League today..

O

oggyale

What can we expect to hear from the Football League today ?.

I have a feeling they will say no to the PB.

If that is the case,the crisis deepens.....

O

oggyale

bringonthemilkman":3pi9jraa said:
My interpretation is that this is what has finally forced BG's hand in issuing today's ultimatum to Heaney.

Possibly not....

If BG knew the answer was no,then why ask the PB for more money ?.

He would have to look at the other options instead.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
We'd like to wish all Plymouth Argyle supporters travelling to Shrewsbury a safe and productive trip and welcome to Division 4 (again!)

C

Connor Clarke

tonycholwell":3nmbcyi5 said:
We'd like to wish all Plymouth Argyle supporters travelling to Shrewsbury a safe and productive trip and welcome to Division 4 (again!)

:lol:

Mar 30, 2006
Plymouth
I thought that one of the conditions of being able play in the league while in administration was having the working capital to continue to operate. The statement yesterday clearly shows at the moment we do not have this. We will obviously get revenue from the games in August, including the release of season ticket cash, but could the FL stop us playing our first game because of this?

O

oggyale

tonycholwell":30iwazbp said:

Excellent.... :lol:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Been "f5ing" the FL latest news page for the last 3 hours - nada!

A

Anonymous

I have spoken to the Football League this morning. No statement has been prepared as yet. They were 'hopeful' of putting out a statement later today. I stressed the importance of letting the supporters know what is happening as soon as possible and they have promised to respond to individual supporters e-mails as well as making the statement available formally to the Trust and the media generally.

Brendan Guilfoyle confirmed this morning that the League were still undertaking their due diligence on the Bishop International Ltd / PAFC (125) Ltd proposal. If the League Officials are comfortable that the proposal complies with their rules and regulations then that recommendation has to be formally ratified by the Football League Board.

One of the condition precedents of the Sale and Purchase Agreement is that Bishop International Ltd must achieve Football League approval for the transfer of the Football League share to PAFC (125) Ltd. It would appear from what Brendan Guilfoyle has said today that this must be achieved within the next six working days (by 12th August) for the Sale and Purchase Agreement to be completed. It would be reasonable to assume that should the Football League officials be recommending a 'conditional approval' to the Football League Board those conditions may also have to be complied with the next six working days.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Kind of ironic that Argyle was formed before the Football League ever came into existence and that Shrewsbury are also celebrating their 125 years this season.

Aug 26, 2009
Plympton
Graham - how does your info from the league (no statement yet) square with Marin(er) saying elsewhere that he has seen a statement from the league. Surely, one of them is not telling little fibs are they?

A

Anonymous

victor":1ihcgpea said:
Graham - how does your info from the league (no statement yet) square with Marin(er) saying elsewhere that he has seen a statement from the league. Surely, one of them is not lying are they?

I spoke to the person responsible for issuing the statement this morning.