Well done Chris Webb | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Well done Chris Webb

A

Anonymous

As usual, good words Chris!

Good piece that, let's hear what Heaney has to say about what you said.

Put up or shut up!!

P

pilgrimpaul

Did this really need a new topic Ian? :roll: I'm teasing by the way :) Have a good day tomorrow! Unfortunately I cant make it as I have a wedding in Cornwall. Grrrrrr Who gets married on the first day of the new season???

Mar 9, 2011
Yes, as said on another thread, Well done on a very composed interview :clap:

You came across clear and concise and just want to say good luck with (and thank you) for all the hard work you are doing behind the scenes for us :thumbup: :clap:

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
pilgrimpaul":c7ela6ta said:
Did this really need a new topic Ian? :roll: I'm teasing by the way :) Have a good day tomorrow! Unfortunately I cant make it as I have a wedding in Cornwall. Grrrrrr Who gets married on the first day of the new season???

Could be worse, could be playing at home!

(ps wifey put her foot down, were flying out on hols today. Hope I can find a bar with sky!)

Jul 14, 2011
As you can tell, I have only just joined pasoti but I have been watching intently on all the goings on at HP. I would just like to say thank you to Chris for (getting up on time for his interview :D and the endless hours of work he has put in. I would also like to thank all of the fans who have done so much to help the staff and also to try to secure a positive future for Argyle. You are fine people

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
I agree with the above, massive respect to Chris (and many others) for everything done throughout this saga.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I'm on the phone so can't do a link but today's Herald is carrying the story of there being no money in the pot. When they approached Heaney he replied " I have a philosophy of not talking to the media, especially when they tell lies". I didn't think he talked to anybody unless ambushed in hotels. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously though, given the current situation, I would have thought he'd have taken the opportunity to set the record straight. I think it just shows the contempt of the man.

G

Gareth Nicholson

As philosophies go, it's more c*** than Kant.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Apologies, I see the link is on the Chris Webb thread.
Agreed Gareth.

Mar 23, 2011
Tiverton
Womble":3u12lrts said:
I agree with the above, massive respect to Chris (and many others) for everything done throughout this saga.
Agree totally, though this could be just a start of alot of hard work ahead in these next couple of weeks.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
cheshiregreen":31byf2px said:
IJN":31byf2px said:
As usual, good words Chris!

Good piece that, let's hear what Heaney has to say about what you said.

Put up or shut up!!

Heaney doesn't do media

Asked for comment yesterday, Mr Heaney said: "I have a philosophy of not speaking to the media, especially when they tell lies."

Thats a Cracker coming from him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: