Season Tickets | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Tickets

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Even though we didn't renew our ST's untill the last moment and therefore not expecting our ST's yet, we were wondering if anyone has received theirs yet? :scarf: :stout:

A

Argyle1886

mikey":2yl3e2sm said:
Even though we didn't renew our ST's untill the last moment and therefore not expecting our ST's yet, we were wondering if anyone has received theirs yet? :scarf: :stout:

Not yet. Been told them to expect them sometime next week :thumbup:

Sep 7, 2006
bugle
A lot of good it is if sending season tickets out next week . I am going away tomorrow and dont come back until Saturday and will get to the ground on way back about 1.30 pm . No time to go home to open post and back again . I am disabled and unable to walk from car park to ticket office . I can only just walk from car park to entance gate in Lyndhurst having to stop 2 or 3 times to lean on fence .
So i will have to miss the first match will i get a credit for it . Answer no i wont so will be more miserable than ever whereas i was so looking forward to the first match .

From a grumpy old pensioner . :mad: :mad:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
keefy69":pphyvr7c said:
A lot of good it is if sending season tickets out next week . I am going away tomorrow and dont come back until Saturday and will get to the ground on way back about 1.30 pm . No time to go home to open post and back again . I am disabled and unable to walk from car park to ticket office . I can only just walk from car park to entance gate in Lyndhurst having to stop 2 or 3 times to lean on fence .
So i will have to miss the first match will i get a credit for it . Answer no i wont so will be more miserable than ever whereas i was so looking forward to the first match .

From a grumpy old pensioner . :mad: :mad:

Why is it that some people prefer to go off on one, rather than actually do something constructive about a problem?

Fwiw, your problem is a simple one to overcome.

You simply ring HP, explain your situation to them and they will ensure that there will be a ticket waiting for you, for collection at the Box Office on the day you return.

Kenny Pester

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2006
Cattedown, Plymouth.
On the matter of ST's. I'm going to renew mine today after much deliberation via the Direct Debit Scheme.

When are the first payments due out? Are they all a set date or specific to an individual date(after payday)?

Regards

Kenny

Sep 7, 2006
bugle
andy_s thanks for your reply and it is obvious you cant read properly . I cannot walk to the box office from the car park not that you care i am sure . Read things properly before being sarcastic . Every step i take is painful and i struggle to get in to the ground. dONT BO5THER TO REPLY I WILL SORT OUT WITHOUT YOUR HELP

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Good for you.

I can well recall a certain other individual who frequented these forums.

She would have been able to walk LESS distance than you.

SHE would have just sorted it out, without resorting to personal abuse.

I'm sure if you really try hard, you could get someone to collect it on your behalf.

Still, you carry on finding something else to have a moan about.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Being careful not to fan the flames here any further.

Regardless of when Argyle send out the season tickets is down to them and when they receive them. If you're not there when they arrive that's your problem...

p.s. Just listen to Andy_S and ring the bloody box office*. The staff have shown through all this mess just what this club and its' fans means to them - i'm sure someone would be able to help...

*so much for not fanning the flames!