Reid aiming for promotion | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Reid aiming for promotion

B

Brad Rickard

reidy is a janner, reidy is a janner, la la la la!

C

charlee

If the players beleive then maybe they will show that. Im quite excited now. yay

Mar 21, 2008
If ever there was a team of unknown quantity it's us, can't really write us off can you?

Shrewsbury as a club must wonder what the hell they're going to face tomorrow, I mean let's face it we don't even know ourselves!

Shouldn't imagine they're too worried though...

C

charlee

What if we beat them 4-1 haha. That would be a shocking result ha

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think Reid sounds confident and I hope the players are.
We are the big fish in this league no matter what anybody says, yes we might not have a superior sqaud but we are a big club.
Good times lay ahead.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
To say 'it really is your squad now' is a little unfair on Reid, it's not as if he has been able to be overly choosey!

Still, nice to see that he's positive and looking to finish well. COYG! :scarf: :scarf:

Nov 22, 2006
2 more forwards and a proper left winger and I would say it was a possibility yes two keepers more than capable at this level, a decent backline two of the best central midfielders in the division two potential stars in this divison and two forwards already who look like they'll cause defences problems to defences add a couple more decent attacking options we could be looking at an outside chance of the playoffs, but as I've said before the start of the last 2 seasons if we finish above 16th I'll be hapy :scarf:

Feb 4, 2011
They (both Reidy and the reporter) mention that we can find out our true ability in this league early on with the Shrewsbury, Millwall and Rotherham games coming early on in the season, however all i can say is that last year we beat Saints away on the opening day, and suddenly everyone thought we were title challengers, and we know how that went. If anyone else is going by that theory that if we do well against Shrewsbury we should raise our expectations I would suggest otherwise...

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Cobi Budge":3ugunh26 said:
We are the big fish in this league no matter what anybody says, yes we might not have a superior sqaud but we are a big club.
Good times lay ahead.

If the definition of bigbest is with reference to the greatest number of disgruntled would-be customers, then I 'd agree.

Delusion and hot air masquerading as 'positivity' seem a plus in C21 football management, Reid's not breaking from that.

Feb 29, 2008
Gary_Wills":2cbi2hb4 said:
Cobi Budge":2cbi2hb4 said:
Good times lay ahead.

If the definition of bigbest is with reference to the greatest number of disgruntled would-be customers, then I 'd agree.

Delusion and hot air masquerading as 'positivity' seem a plus in C21 football management, Reid's not breaking from that.

WTF do you want him to say?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
"Seems a tad optimistic to me. I'd be happy simply staying up considering what Argyle have been through"

just think how happy you'll be when we're promoted then :scarf: