Centre of Excellence and Development Centre | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Centre of Excellence and Development Centre

Sep 18, 2010
Guys
After some help please, does anyone have the Centre of Excellence fixtures for the coming season- including friendlies? Keen to see the youngsters play. Also, I believe argyle also have Development Centres- what's the difference and do they play matches too?

On a similar note, how does Argyles C of E / Development Centres compare with thatof other professional clubs?

Thanks guys,
SuperGuy

Jan 29, 2010
Tavistock from the start of the season.
Our C of E compare favorably with most other centres, I guess we win more than we loose based on previous seasons results.
pete

Apr 4, 2004
Pete H":2hfj4th6 said:
Tavistock from the start of the season.
Our C of E compare favorably with most other centres, I guess we win more than we loose based on previous seasons results.
pete

Will that be the C of E and Development centre. Do you know what the future hold for the Bodmin setup.

A

Argyle1886

Superguy":yjw8f3sw said:
Guys
After some help please, does anyone have the Centre of Excellence fixtures for the coming season- including friendlies? Keen to see the youngsters play. Also, I believe argyle also have Development Centres- what's the difference and do they play matches too?On a similar note, how does Argyles C of E / Development Centres compare with thatof other professional clubs?

Thanks guys,
SuperGuy

Thats where usually players first scouted go.. quite a few players go there after being scouted & will either be dropped or passed on to the COE if they're good enough after a period of time. They play matches, although rarely.