All the best | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

All the best

....to the Fantastic Plymouth Argyle, Peter Reid and the Green Army at Shrewsbury today!! Glad I am able to say this..Glad we have a team to be PROUD OF... :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Nov 24, 2010
Plymouth
Laido":n8idfawu said:
....to the Fantastic Argyle, Peter Reid and the Green Army at Shrewsbury today!! Glad I am able to say this..Glad we have a team to be PROUD OF... :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
We'll have to see about that, I'm just glad we've a team.

Genuine best wishes from "up the road".

Hope you guys and gals win through against the odds for the sake of English football.

There is more to this than local rivalry. At the end of the day we are all in it together.

Jun 20, 2011
I wish I was making the trip today but alas am unable to. Iam really glad that the time has come for the season opener and now we can talk about football again and not just about the difficulties still going on around the club. I really think this team can do well and hope for a promising start.

Come on you Greens!!!!!

pete martin":1icmyywi said:

Hope you guys and gals win through against the odds for the sake of English football.

There is more to this than local rivalry. At the end of the day we are all in it together.

Cheers buddy..yeah football is the common bond we have, rivalry heads out the window, all the best to you guys..you had your fair share of the doldrums..its our turn now..hopefully the lads who don the shirts and the manager will get the team fighting to get out of this League..upwards!! I hasten to add :D

T

Tim Chown

pete martin":94szdmz7 said:

Nice one, thanks :clap: