Ridsdale is now on Twitter | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ridsdale is now on Twitter

Jul 29, 2010
It's probably just as well that hell would have to freeze over before I venture onto Tw@tter or Facef**k.

G

Gareth Nicholson

X Isle":2n2t8aim said:
It's probably just as well that hell would have to freeze over before I venture onto Tw@tter or Facef**k.

I would imagine that the challenge of keeping a comment to 140 characters could possibly hospitalise you so would advise that you retain your Pasoti focus.

T

Tim Chown

From the Everton piece

"Journalists and supporters demand that football chairmen run their clubs in a financially healthy manner and then berate them if they don’t spend. If they do and it doesn’t work they then destroy the individuals who they hold responsible for mismanagement. I should know!"...

May 22, 2006
X Isle":3bqxymgo said:

That tap-tap-tap sound you can hear all around Plymouth is hundreds of pasoti users suddenly registering on twitter.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Andrew Owen":2thhzt5q said:
X Isle":2thhzt5q said:

That tap-tap-tap sound you can hear all around Plymouth is hundreds of pasoti users suddenly registering on twitter.

Oh.. I had mistaken it as the death rattle of a backwater city on its last legs.

Jul 29, 2010
I thought it was Guilfoyles cloven hooves on the upper car park.

140 characters eh?, t'would indeed be a struggle.

G

Gareth Nicholson

His blog post about banks being unwilling to deal with certain sectors is very interesting. Is he subconsciously revealing that he's been unable to arrange credit facilities for PAFC125?

Feb 22, 2011
Plymouth/Truro
just noticed his followers on twitter have almost doubled ;) i think most pasoti users with twitter have now started to follow him he only had around 20 before this thread :)

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
That tap-tap-tap sound you can hear all around Plymouth is hundreds of pasoti users suddenly registering on twitter.[/quote]

Oh.. I had mistaken it as the death rattle of a backwater city on its last legs.[/quote]

And that is coming from someone in a very small suburb of Plymouth that has a Plymouth phone number. :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
martynargyle":211actec said:
Wow if it is that's impressive!
Firstly it didn't take 4 months of deadlines to activate it and secondly he now has willing followers!

Can't let this one pass without a bit of :clap:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
To me, the interesting thing about both the twitter feed (which I haven't looked at yet) and the blog (which I have) is that they are both* new. The first content on the blog is dated 17th August which was last Wednesday. So, what has prompted Ridsdale to take time out from all of the other things he is doing to set up both a blog and a twitter account? Why does he need these communication tools now?

The blog seems to me to be angled towards giving his income-generation stream as a public speaker greater visibility. It's almost as if he knows that he is going to be in the public spotlight and, perhaps, in need of personal income, in the near future. Mind you, it has to be said that the set up of the blog and the quality of the writing on it is really rather rubbish for someone who seems to be so concerned about their image and the way they are portrayed in the media.

As Gareth pointed out, and as the first comment posted on the blog indicates, the entry on retail banking does come across as if some bank has recently made his life difficult by not giving him something he wanted.

* edited to add that the twitter feed isn't new but dates back to May, although it has hardly been used - 3 tweets in May and then 2 in the last week.