ARGYLE fans travelling from further affield!!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

ARGYLE fans travelling from further affield!!!

Mar 10, 2011
I know some Argyle fans travel to HP by coach or mini bus but would like it if they could get to Plymouth a bit earlier and join the march on saturday maybe get the coach/mini bus to drop you in the city centre for the march, would really appreciate it if you could join the march and make it a big one!!!

Please spread the word about the march this coming saturday!!!

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
pafc1985":39pc2hl4 said:
I know some Argyle fans travel to HP by coach or mini bus but would like it if they could get to Plymouth a bit earlier and join the march on saturday maybe get the coach/mini bus to drop you in the city centre for the march, would really appreciate it if you could join the march and make it a big one!!!

But Ive just volunteered to do the vigil at that time, sorry

Mar 10, 2011
tonycholwell":1yrfowqb said:
pafc1985":1yrfowqb said:

But Ive just volunteered to do the vigil at that time, sorry

Thats cool at least your doing something to help save the club. :clap: :clap: :clap:

But we would like fans/supporters that come from further affield to join in the march it maybe one of the last times we can do something for the clubs future!!!

Mar 10, 2011
How many fans from further affield are going to join the march on saturday?

Please join the march for the club, players and ALL staff!!!